I am back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Chris_D
Gorgon, are you about 5'9" with blonde hair and big boobies?

EDIT: I thought I should clarify that I mean big female boobies. Not big fat man boobies.

The g-man needs a girl.

Does anyone here have a photo of themselves that they would like to have made into a HL2 character?

Maybe i will let you deform my face tomorrow:cheers:

They is both teh menorz, just they are super deformorz by Chris_d..orz.

REMEBER:

This is a saying for all you forum flamers, espically you GORGON_is_Back.

Arguing over the internet is like being in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

Because I mean just think about... You really accomplished nothing by winning a arguement about something over the internet.

Originally posted by GORGON_is_Back
anyway I am a fan of hl2 same as you. I never flame nobody till those three poeple start be rude and then Munro baned me without looking at thier posts which started the flaming.

don;t download this movie, it shows you some really crapy game. RO_BERT you r lazy to put somthing like that in HL2 forums.

?? also, explain this to me Gorgon.....

All Ro_bert did was start a discussion about Key Frame Blending... your post was calling him lazy??

Well he did warn us not to download the crappy movie.. He should be awarded, not banned!

This is Gorgon.

I had many threads in here all about good info, but many poeple posts in a good replay, only three persons,

1-mr.megnitude (somthing like that) his avatar is jellyfish with a gun in his hand

2-chris_d
3-I forgot his name.;(

anyway I am a fan of hl2 same as you. I never flame nobody till those three poeple start be rude and then Munro baned me without looking at thier posts which started the flaming.

Guys, this is HL2 forum and everybody welcome to give his/her ideas, news and info about this game even if it was stupid or repeated.

thanks for reading

:cheers:

**** YOU. I never saw new info from you, and i never saw anything that even warrented a post. THIS THREAD ISNT EVEN NECESSARY. all I ever saw from you was "lolz that is so funny i agree with you completley". I hope to god you get banned again.

OMGZ wil it nevar b teh end of this crnage!"""&^$%£

/me dies.

He said earlier that my English is lazy...?

mmkay

No need for profanities Hudson.

least im bashing someone who deserves it. The second he gets back on the forums he started to bash Ro_Bert who actually created a decent thread.

Re: Re: I am back

Originally posted by ApocalypseNow
?? also, explain this to me Gorgon.....

All Ro_bert did was start a discussion about Key Frame Blending... your post was calling him lazy??

just read your post now
Thank god someone else noticed this!!

If Ro_bert was lazy, I don't think he would have started a thread. :borg:

Originally posted by Chris_D
OMGZ wil it nevar b teh end of this crnage!"""&^$%£

/Chris_D dies.

Thats 5.

4 lives left.

chris should of run out of lives a looooong time ago

sv_cheats 1
godmode 1
funnay 1
hacker 1
dies 1

Gorgon, you say you have to go to some university in September or whatever, I am going to assume that would mean you are in your high teens or early twenties. Judging by how your sentences look like you just slapped your dick against the keyboard, and how the threads and posts that you have given this forum have rendered no contribution to the half-life community whatsoever; I find it very hard to beleive that you in your early twenties or so. I have never flammed anyone before, but I've read all of your posts and must confess that I cringe every damn time I see your little "hardcore asian dude with shades" avatar and know that some "totally XTREME" 13 year old is about try to spout their noble philosophy upon us all. But now that you say you are in college, sh*t man, I gotta tell you; you need to grow the f*ck up or get some help. Chris_D and Mr. Magnetichead do have brains, so with out having read any of their disputes with you, I completly agree with moderators in kicking you off, and truly hope they are diligent in doing it again.

Originally posted by MotleycrewL
Gorgon, you say you have to go to some university in September or whatever, I am going to assume that would mean you are in your high teens or early twenties. Judging by how your sentences look like you just slapped your dick against the keyboard, and how the threads and posts that you have given this forum have rendered no contribution to the half-life community whatsoever; I find it very hard to beleive that you in your early twenties or so. I have never flammed anyone before, but I've read all of your posts and must confess that I cringe every damn time I see your little "hardcore asian dude with shades" avatar and know that some "totally XTREME" 13 year old is about try to spout their noble philosophy upon us all. But now that you say you are in college, sh*t man, I gotta tell you; you need to grow the f*ck up or get some help. Chris_D and Mr. Magnetichead do have brains, so with out having read any of their disputes with you, I completly agree with moderators in kicking you off, and truly hope they are diligent in doing it again.

I agree 110%

I hate his avatar. Is there a way I could change it so I don't have to look at that retarded man anymore.

lets see, he lives in Holland.

I don't think ENGLISH is the first language you learn in HOLLAND.

if (me==wrong)
{
Orange dies; //for being to lazy to double check
}
else
{
cout<<"Try posting on a German board with a few years of classes. You'd not be the most fluent person there ;) "
}

besides, english is not the easiest language in the world with all the different pronunciations and mechanics.

EDIT: and even if you don't like like what he is saying, don't be a dipshit and be rude, who are you to say what being polite and civil are when you flame someone? the avatar has nothing to do with the discussion at hand

Orange=wrong

He lives in England but from Holland originally. Go on... die :p

noway, a guy called me stupid, other called my posts silly somthing like that, and they don't have the right to flame me back, anyway this is a new good start.

I remember you, reading your threads, you were a piece of shit.
AND Rude As ****.

well shi-
*bullet hits :cheese: in head blowing ,,,catsup all over screen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back