I am coming down blackpool......

Scunna

Reaction score
I am coming down blackpool on easter friday (march 25th) and goin back on the monday.

Im going with 12 off my mates and am going niteclubbing 3 nites in a row lol.

I am going to Heaven and Hell (Dance/Trance), Klub DNA (Hard House) and the biggest super club in britain called The Syndicate (it has 3 floors and holds 5,000 ppl).

:p cant wait

anyone been 2 these clubs?

I went blackpool a while back, same plan as you really :p cept heaven and hell wasn't open for some reason. I've heard it's rather good, but not brilliant in the whole scheme of Brittish clubs.

Blackpools not a major clubbing place IMO, Cardiff and London are excellent places for a decent clubbing night out. (I'm going London next week, UK's largest legal rave event - hehe).

Hope you have a good time buddy, sure you will.

EDIT: Syndicate? Ain't heard of that, sounds ok. Any idea what DJs are on? What kinda tunes it plays?

Blackpool isn't about the clubs for me. In fact, I think blackpool is a big location for hen nights :p

I just like the pleasure beach, and the regular beach :)

Best place for a night out is Manchester :D

There are just so many places packed into the city. Just look around a bit past Piccadilly Gardens and you'l find all sorts. Its also got the added bonus of being relatively cheap.

Went to Blackpool last weekend (Saturday night) for a friends birthday. There was about 16 of us out, ended up in The Syndicate - huge place. Apparently there was a room with a revolving dance floor where DJ Sonique was playing. They have four or five different rooms with different music playing.

Cool night out but still prefer my home town - Manchester :p

It's called 'Blackpool' for a reason. Don't touch the water :LOL:

Whenever i've been to blackpool it's just been for the pleasure beach part of it, which is pretty good :)

Back