I am going to Hawaii for a week...any ideas for fun??

So I will be in Hawaii for a week and I am wondering what sort of fun things there are to do there. I'll be on Oahu and Kauai. I am thinking in terms of the best secluded beaches, rainforest hikes, waterfalls, import videogame shops, bars, etc. Anyone have any ideas from personal experience?

Sinkoman? :E

Go to Honolulu.
Find a hot Asian babe.
Hit it.

TRY and scuba dive at pearl harbor

THAT WOULD BE SO FREAKY! Dead ships below and live ones above, I would piss myself!

Gameshops = in the malls.
Ah, that would explain it. Pretty annoying actually. We passed a bunch of strip malls that would typically have an EB or a Gamestop if it were around here, but not a one there. Oh well. Better things to do than go to game shop while in the tropics. :D

They just opened one up near my house though, so I don't need to get a ride into town every time I need my gaming fix :)
Geez, I can imagine getting to town from many places on both of the islands we visited as being a real pain! Nice to see they opened one by you--that's always a treat!

Glad to see you had fun! Did you see RimPac practicing at Bellows? The LCAC was pretty cool!
Yeah, it was awesome. We got to see some RIMPAC exercises, but from far away (obviously). We got RIMPAC '06/Navy shirts too at the NEX (Navy Exchange) because we had a 2 star Navy Rear Admiral with us. :E

You should really stop by if you get a chance because the Hawaiian girl behind the counter was the most amazingly attractive thing I saw on the entire trip! :eek:

Jump into shark infested waters while covered in chum, the fight the sharks! Bring pics!

Back