I am making new mod, but C++ compiling in the way.

PHATXUIQ

Reaction score
Do you need Microsoft Visual Studio Net, or anyother products that can compile C++ and headers. Right know I am sort of fluent in Java coding, but it similar to C++ and I guess I am not that confused looking at C++ codes. The problem is I want to make a pilotable plane/helicopter/craft. The compilation is in the way, what do I need exactly to be able to compile *.cpp and *.h files.

i recommend vs.net for hl2 coding, but if you can get it to compile on anything else, fair enough :)

hey I orderd visual studios .NET. Now I can't wait to MOD the heck out of HL2.

One other question, for new models to be in the game, do you need a model compiler, if so what is the best compiler for the models to the game.

How do i tell the MVS where is headers(*.h) files are? So that it would compile the C++(*.cpp) files by finding the right headers.

At the heart of every computer error there are at least two human errors, one of which is the error of blaming the computer.

where did you order vs.net from?

Oh I ordered from the highline school, its a special deal. If you live in King County and taking Highline Community classes: CIS and/or C SCI.
Then ask the administrator for ELSA

I have trouble compiling weapon_smg1.cpp

the compiler says that(fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive.) on line 468.

Anyone experienced this, anyone knows what and how to find this damn header.

I loaded MVS project file and bam no problem, the only reason i hade problem is because i imported the files. This time i just loaded the file from mod file and no problem

Back