I bet it's gold, They are probably just working on the PR

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
~5th, RC to Vivendi, squashed 2 minor bugs
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/33605/
~Yet Another pre-load makeing a total of 6
~Reviews
~Silence (good sign with Valve, 6th hl2 pre-load not mentioned on steam powered)
~Gold rumors on TRUSTED hl2/cs websites
HL2F, CSN
~Same dates across retailers

Guys HL2 is so close I can smell, it.. even taste it a bit.

I always hate to be the one who does this, but why on earth did we need a new thread on this? I suppose an exception is in order what with all the excitement, though.

I wouldn't be suprised. Either tomorrow or sometime next week would be more than logical.

I have some annonymous sources that tell me HL2 will go gold in exactly 17 hours 26 min and 48 seconds.

they are reliable, trust me.

spitcodfry said:
I always hate to be the one who does this, but why on earth did we need a new thread on this? I suppose an exception is in order what with all the excitement, though.

because it's so exiting, and I find myself to be cool enough to make my own unique "rally the fanboys" thread.

Sh4mp00 said:
because it's so exiting, and I find myself to be cool enough to make my own unique "ITS COMING RALLY MEN OMGOMGOGMOGM" thread.

oic. Egads I want this game!!!

When it's gold and in production you will know. Trust me. You WILL KNOW!

Rusty crowbars can't taste too good. I still think they will wait a while before making it gold, definately looks like november.

It does sound like gold is imminent. Theres a good chance they're gearin up here,. getting the PR set up sounds likely.. deciding on a release date,. etc. I'm betting it goes gold within 7 days.

Well as long as we're saying stupid shit....Know what'd hurt, if someone took a large fishhook and hooked it around the part of your penis that runs down between your balls and butthole (if you got a boner, you can feel it down below nutsack) attached it to an F1 car and then hit the gas.

Alientank said:
Well as long as we're saying stupid shit....Know what'd hurt, if someone took a large fishhook and hooked it around the part of your penis that runs down between your balls and butthole (if you got a boner, you can feel it down below nutsack) attached it to an F1 car and then hit the gas.

I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

Iv been smelling hl2 for some time now.

I always wondered how much of your ball sack you could stretch through the hole in a cd before you break it.

I wager the game will get cancelled around next tuesday because of lawsuits.

I gotta admit, im excited as hell, it just feels like its finally coming!

every frickin day it's "I bet it will go gold tomarow"

the stupid is right here _________
we want it

___________here

I'm tasting gold. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold. Except it cut my tongue up. Still tastes better than brass though.

-Viper- said:
I'm tasting gold. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold. Except it cut my tongue up. Still tastes better than brass though.

now that made me laf but you will all be having fun playing HL2 there will be a sex scene but then the plot will twist......

dr.breen has made himself into alyx and had sex with gordan

the breen you see on tv and crapo is a clone....
i know the truth i read the SCRIPT......what
its true

and old gordo will say....well nothing.....ya.....alyx is a man
you can see it if you take a picture of her and cut here face in half she is a MAN!!!! do it do it know!

yeah this is nice and all but we've been saying this like every week since august.
after preload 4, you thought so, after 5, now this, we also thought on sept.30th. arggggggg :(
by the way i support the theory about alyz being a man... very scary

i don't understand. why would half life 2 going gold be kept a secret? doesn't creating hype help game devoloper's sales?

that would be great...some irate programmer at valve at the last minute before distribution slips in a dialogue change so at the finale of the game all the characters come out of the closet.

Back