I drew Gordon Freeman

Heh. Pretty neat. Not perfect, but it's not like you had the tools to create a masterpiece. ;)

8/10

wow!you sure can paint fast! lol no its pretty good 10/10 :thumbs:

edit:wheres the eyes?

he looks like he's wearing a fezz. although the game does take place in eastern europe so i guess it works

Oh god not this again :rolleyes:

I think this belongs in the art forum.

Why didn't you finish it? You cheated us out!

Absinthe- Thanks, yeah 6 colors isn't exactly gonna get you a Da Vinci.

Coldmud- What do you mean by 'Moscow Look'? I haven't heard of it before.

Half Lunatic- Errrr... his glasses are reflecting so you can't see them, or i can't draw eyes for crap, either one.

JustMatt- He does?

Vegeta897- Woops, didn't see it, can someone move it?

ButtholeMcGee- Hey, you're right! :eek:

to the original poster...9/10..i cannot make anything off the comp...its imposseible i reward you a 9/10 for how hard it it to make

To orignal poster, great, but the hair is a 'lil off I think.

8.5/10

PS:Don't wanna sound stupid but, how do I post a link to mine, do I have to sign up?

ZeeM said:

teh sux :E

nbk i like the full body drawing, props (crowbar is a nice touch)

i haven't looked at all of them yet, but I must say very cool website original poster, fun to mess around with. also, props to all who post their links. from what i have seen, very original and creative.

how do you post a link? like whenever i copy + paste out of browser and then paste into it again it just shows the sign to agree and start painting.

Cool man!!! Anyway, you could've put any weapon for him to hold... that would have been much cooler!!! 8/10

TEH UBERFREEMAN

Foxtrot88 & Polar_Bear: I think the only way is to click mail it to a friend, put fake info and press send. then it gives you the url

that looks exactly like gordon 10/10 (for what its worth)

Back