I fell in love

-Frosty- said:
You stayed in Flagstaff? That's where I currently reside :O Although, I have infinitely more love for California, where I was born, and where most of my family lives. I hope to move back soon :)

Thats so cool :D I stayed in a hotel at route 66, I've been to the dam, lake powell, and checked out the main street I think, with all restaurants and big shopping malls :farmer:

I am never going to the US, POWER TO THE MUSLIMS ! DIE BUSH DIE ! ****IN LEVAE IRAQm STUPID AMERICANS CAN'T EVEN PROUNOUNCE IRAQ RIGHT ! THEY CAN'T PRONOUNCE PAKISTAN RIGHT< THEY THINK wE LIVE IN SHIT HOLES ! DIE DIE AMERICA ! OSAMA WIL KILL U ****IN All !

^ HAHAHA, just joking man apart taht i will never go to us, unless i really have to. and i am a msulim, right in pakistan sitting at a PC, and that they don't pronounce countrys right. <- all that is right ! And i personally rally do want bush to die, but all the rest is untrue. :D

Spaz/Monkey said:
I am never going to the US, POWER TO THE MUSLIMS ! DIE BUSH DIE ! ****IN LEVAE IRAQm STUPID AMERICANS CAN'T EVEN PROUNOUNCE IRAQ RIGHT ! THEY CAN'T PRONOUNCE PAKISTAN RIGHT< THEY THINK wE LIVE IN SHIT HOLES ! DIE DIE AMERICA ! OSAMA WIL KILL U ****IN All !

^ HAHAHA, just joking man apart taht i will never go to us, unless i really have to. and i am a msulim, right in pakistan sitting at a PC, and that they don't pronounce countrys right. <- all that is right ! And i personally rally do want bush to die, but all the rest is untrue. :D

heheheh........heh..heh... :rolleyes:

tried my best not to go into political issues ;)

CptStern said:
and I developed a long lasting taste for southern belles ;)
Sure, a little bit of a southern twang on a beautiful woman is sexy, but too much can definately be a bad thing. I know people with southern accents so thick I can barely understand them... and I live here.

People are always amazed to find out that I live so far south, because I didn't pick up any southern accent (but I can do it very well if I try). I've been to almost every state between here, New York, and Oklahoma. It's weird. Everywhere I go I meet someone that used to live in Florida. It never fails... even if I'm only there for two days.

Anyway, I'll be going back to visit New York again within a year. I might even move there after college if I can find a decent job. Tampa just isn't big enough. I like that kind of lifestyle... but I'll probably miss the beaches, for the obvious reason. ;)

ya "Deliverence" type southern accents are definately a turn off :)

Back