I got a free t-shirt and poster!

commando

Reaction score
VALVE RULE!!!

Yup you read the topic right! They sent me a Free T-Shirt and Poster!!!!

Plus i live all the way here in UK (london) WOW and it was first class and everything! VALVE ROCK!

I will post some screens when i get home from work (at the moment i cant seem to find a battery for the camera...

The T-shirt is all black and has the Orange logo of Half life 2 and the name under it.

The poster is Gordon Freeman and Alyx standing next to each other looking at you!

I love you valve thanks so much.

How did i get a t-shirt and poster?

I asked for them :). I sent an email to valve. i told them how much of a fantastic job they are doing and how great they are. How much i cant wait for the game. I then was bold to ask for a t-shirt and where i was able to find a poster....

I got this email back in reply......

Adam - Gabe sends his appreciation of your gratitude and has asked me to send you a t-shirt. Please send me your mailing address and let me know what size t-shirt you wear.

- kellie

Then i sent bk another email with my address and t-shirt!

you dont know how shocked i was to get a reply!

anyway a week went and i didn't get a reply from them when i sent my t-shirt size and address.

Then Today through the post i got a package for me :D it was the t-shirt and poster of half life 2!

*in short... VALVE WILL ALWAYS RULE!

*10,000 people send emails to Gabe asking for t-shirts*

:)

lol i said to kelly that he/she was my best friend EVER!!!

just trying to find the batteries! hehe i will post some today! so happy VALVE RULE

Ye, VALVe takes care about their fans, but imo maybe you should not post that here, now everybody will spam VALVe for the tshirt and poster :>
My first post, big /hugs from Canary Island.

commando said:
VALVE RULE!!!

Yup you read the topic right! They sent me a Free T-Shirt and Poster!!!!

Plus i live all the way here in UK (london) WOW and it was first class and everything! VALVE ROCK!

I will post some screens when i get home from work (at the moment i cant seem to find a battery for the camera...

The T-shirt is all black and has the Orange logo of Half life 2 and the name under it.

The poster is Gordon Freeman and Alyx standing next to each other looking at you!

I love you valve thanks so much.

How did i get a t-shirt and poster?

I asked for them :). I sent an email to valve. i told them how much of a fantastic job they are doing and how great they are. How much i cant wait for the game. I then was bold to ask for a t-shirt and where i was able to find a poster....

I got this email back in reply......

Adam - Gabe sends his appreciation of your gratitude and has asked me to send you a t-shirt. Please send me your mailing address and let me know what size t-shirt you wear.

- kellie

Then i sent bk another email with my address and t-shirt!

you dont know how shocked i was to get a reply!

anyway a week went and i didn't get a reply from them when i sent my t-shirt size and address.

Then Today through the post i got a package for me :D it was the t-shirt and poster of half life 2!

*in short... VALVE WILL ALWAYS RULE!
Cool :)

Valve have done the same for me a couple of times :D

I have a signed CS poster, signed HL2 poster and a t-shirt :)

i will spam them to death! I want that ti-shirt!! I could use free clothes! LoL....

D'ya think they'll send me the game if I email them? :rolleyes:

The problem is the HL-2 gear is that the lamda symbol is also a symbol for gay rights, so it could cause some nasty misunderstandings if you put the poster on your wall or go out in the T-Shirt!

heh, cool, how long did it take to come? I gave my details to them on thursday

i didn't know valve made posters and t-shirts, and to think if they just publically sold them they would make millions, their loss.

switch said:
heh, cool, how long did it take to come? I gave my details to them on thursday
2-3 weeks from there to the UK.

Chris_D said:
2-3 weeks from there to the UK.

Cool, and what did your signed hl2 poster look like? Same as commandos?

Zento said:
*10,000 people send emails to Gabe asking for t-shirts*

:)

Seriously dude. I know you'r happy and all, but you didn't need to start a thread about it. Its just going to up the spam mail Valve gets by about ALOT.

Got this mail this morning:
Erwin

We loved the picture. Gabe really laughed, as did many of the others of the company.

Thank you for your interest and support!!

I would like to send a poster to you, although I do not have a mailing address for you.

(If this is a duplicate message, please disregard)

I had your cool comic up most of last week, but couldn’t remember if I had replied to you or not.

Forgive my tardiness if not.

Thank you again, and write back soon.

KayLee Vogt
In reply to one of my comics :D
Thought it wasn't worth a thread :)
They own indeed! Though I wonder why I'm not getting a T-shirt ;)
(live in Holland btw) Valve _O_However, it costs them like 1-2 euro, and they get 20-30 back because we buy the game :p

switch said:
Cool, and what did your signed hl2 poster look like? Same as commandos?
I'll post it in a sec :)

Its awsome, but I would like Valve to give out the barnacle art picture As a poster.

Barnacle poster 2M height by 1m width. That would be COOL

aw :( all the times i've emailed them I should have asked for one too hehe!

oh well.

So, if you want to get a poster which email address should I use ?

Oh My god ! I also want a t shirt and poster. omg omg more then the game it self OMG OMG OMG !!!!! PLEASE

Valve certainly won't appreciate people e-mailing them and asking them for free merchandise.

I got my first one for being the first to bring to their attention that stuff could be extracted out of pre-loaded cache files on Steam (managed to get the Docks BINK video before its release ;)) and the second one was for something else.

I don't think they generally give them out on request :)

Chris_D said:
Valve certainly won't appreciate people e-mailing them and asking them for free merchandise.

I got my first one for being the first to bring to their attention that stuff could be extracted out of pre-loaded cache files on Steam (managed to get the Docks BINK video before its release ;)) and the second one was for something else.

heh yeh i remember that time :)

I'm getting mine for providing them with the fake mastercard numbers and cd keys people were using to exploit a flaw in steam, which they fixed and got a lot of people banned :)

aswell as some russian site shut down

Chris_D said:

They did for me, hahaha. Of course, I had to butter them up by telling them that Half-Life 2 is the greatest game on the face of the planet. I wasn't lying at least.

Back