i guess we have a new little fellow.

urban

Reaction score
i havent noticed this little dude before, just a yes or no answer will do.

is he new ?

dont post "OLD!" cause i cba, just yes or no.

Attachments

• cs_office0006.jpg
    cs_office0006.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 492
where TF is that it rocks my world :D

EDIT: btw ur hud looks gay :smoking:

Isn't that near the window right of you when you leave the garage(next to the blue container)?

Cant just post yes or no, there is a character limit.

But.....no, i havent seen it yet.

its on office outside the large office window. Its right when you get outside from that small outdoor hallway that goes under the office (there's 3 dumpsters and a tire in the lil hallway).

It's new.. look on your update.
Updated version of cs_office. Fixes minor issue with projector
They obviously added the snowman too.

Sad thing is, you can blow its head off with a shotty lol.

and its near the staffroom (?) with the umm bookcases, you know outside with the slope, from ct spawn run straight forward with the snipers nest to your left, take that alleyway underneath the offices run round the corner and behind the tree he's hiding...i knew he was new because a few people got corrupt face mdls for him and i helped them delete them so they could play office.

sharing the love !

hehehe. I just noticed that about 10 mins ago, and came on to see if it was new or I was going insane!

lol, i guess with all this nonsense with bots and the new map nobody guessed to check, nicely slipped in valve.

awwwwwwww, how cute.

never noticed him and I played about an hour of office earlier today. =o

Hehe, what other community would you get a post saying "Awwwww, how cute" followed by "You can shoot his head off too."

:)

He's cool. I'll go and throw a couple of grenades at him later on, see what happens...

piggy said:
EDIT: btw ur hud looks gay

"Oh man, you kissed a girl...."

"That is so gay!"

What's gay about it? I don't see any differences.

Back