I hate emos...

I can't stand emo people. Only in this world is it suddenly cool be a depressed half-way transvestite.

Why? furries aren't in your face at least. To be frank you'd be hard pressed to tell if someone was a furry in real life.

they are when they wear their tails

That's considered Emo? Wow, never knew that...

The guy seems to be dressed quite alright though, don't really see a huge problem there.

emos arnt that bad i find chavs are worse than emos because they think there all hard

Dunno about furries, because I've never met one. Emo's are hard to come by here, but I certainly don't regret that :p Gangstas are a rather common type of fauna here, we occassionally feed them but a recent incident with a gangsta that acquired a 9mm handgun and shot a feeder has created quite an upsurge of anti-gangsta feelings. Political figures suggest we should neuter them all. A cartoonist made an awesome cartoon about it, with the punchline being: "Well, at least they'll never have any heat on 'em anymore." :LOL:

EDIT: YEY 9,000 POSTS HOORAY FOR ME AND HOORAY FOR EVO FOR NOTICING :D

9000 posts Beerman :D :D :D

My main problem with emos is that they are all the same...D:

Why can't they have some variety!

D:

Anyway the listen to music i just can't stand so that is another reason i don't like 'em

:E

Back