I have hacker demo, and steam id!

Alyx_Lover

Reaction score
Where do i report it?

[m-Y-g-0-t]-=F4990T=- STEAM_0:1:CENSORED 04:04 165 0 active

Send pm me if u want dmo, havent got a place to upload it...

Can't Steam Doesn't allow it, untill VAC 2 is out, then only VAC 2 can ban people.

All of our player bans occur through the VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) system and we do not ban individual players based on reports from third parties.

-NonStopableForce

that's actually a lot better than it sounds (not getting banned by third parties) because you could fake something that could get someone you don't like banned

Ive played on a server with a [m-Y-g-0-t] person on, he speedhacks and shouted down the mic all the time, then another [m-Y-g-0-t] person went on the other team and they just killed everyone then stood next to each other and did nothing till round finished. Everyone left the server.

They are supposed to be a clan who hacks so much that Valve has to notice it and do something about it....apparently. I don't believe it.

Valve notices it but they use Private hacks that are made by their leader and their coder(s). They get banned sometimes but they buy a new cs key

Cristiano-7 c- Place the demos in the directory of the game/mod they are for. Load the game and pull up the console, type in "Playdemo demoname.dem" (I think thats it) and hit enter. You need to have the map the demo was recorded on for it to work...

Myg 0 t........so annoying

I've summed up how I feel about them in my signature

cereal said:
-Lifeless nerds who have no friends and are in desperate need of getting laid

Wow you are just as bad as them, you play the game they do, therefore you would be considered a nerd too. Are you sure they don't have any friends? I think you are wrong about that. What does anything sexual have to do with them cheating?

Now, how about you people that complain about them move to another server and not say such stupid things about other people, you bring yourself down to their level when you say shit like that(in your sig).

DiSTuRbEd said:
Wow you are just as bad as them, you play the game they do, therefore you would be considered a nerd too. Are you sure they don't have any friends? I think you are wrong about that. What does anything sexual have to do with them cheating?

Now, how about you people that complain about them move to another server and not say such stupid things about other people, you bring yourself down to their level when you say shit like that(in your sig).

OMG calm down.

Quelaar

just about anyone with the ***** tag aren't really from *****, just wannabe queers

*edit*

wtf you star out m y g 0 t :hmph:

Quelaar said:
OMG calm down.

Quelaar

I'm not the one attacking other people, and telling them they need to get laid and have no life.

Sheesh I didn't mean for it to be taken so seriosuly

Heh, those myg 0t bastards started it. Though I wouldn't go around provoking them. Pointless and likely to cause retaliation of some sort.

However, I fully support autobanning people who have their clan tag in their name. I would play CS:S more often if people like them weren't around so much. (That, and if spraying with weapons like the AK wasn't so ridiculous. It isn't physically possible to miss much with a spray of AK ammo from a meter away.)

lol you know what sucks, bieng part of a hacker war... like when ***** and japs are on the same server. OMg gets gay really fast

Back