I have parents evening on the 16th

swiss

Reaction score
Yer thats right, I have to go into school to talk with my parents and teachers about my school work. It like starts at 6pm and lasts all evening, and my school finishes at 4pm, but I have sports practice after school till 5:30!
:angry:

lol @ u. that sucks. Why don't u skip sports - race home and get 2 hours in just to whet u'r appetite.

If its any consolation, I will not have that problem.

Cuz sports are more fun than a game anyday..

Parents' evening sucks tho, unlucky ;(

Wouldnt it be funny if your teachers told your parents how crap you were doing at school and that very night they took your computer away as punishment....

UKchaos2 said:
Wouldnt it be funny if your teachers told your parents how crap you were doing at school and that very night they took your computer away as punishment....

:cheers:

swiss said:
I have parents evening on the 16th
I have Monday 15th November to Monday 22nd November off work - fully paid :p

UKchaos2 said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That would suck, but would still be funny.

say your dog ate your homework.. umm wrong excuse

I'll be out of town the 16th, and the 17th I have an insane chemistry exam. I might as well just quit college and live in a box. :p

G-Uni7 said:
Cuz sports are more fun than a game anyday..

Parents' evening sucks tho, unlucky ;(
you think practice is more fun than hl2? you're weird

i'm just worried they wn;t let me buy it cz its an 18 over here in the UK

\me cries

Why not get a parent to buy it for you then? Or order it online?

the 22nd im gonna have a operation and i have to stay for about a week at the hospital, but hey, im not gonna have to go to school 3 weeks after that :)

And my birthday is one the 15th so ill have plenty money to buy HL2 (retail) :)

swiss said:
Yer thats right, I have to go into school to talk with my parents and teachers about my school work. It like starts at 6pm and lasts all evening, and my school finishes at 4pm, but I have sports practice after school till 5:30!
:angry:

Look on the bright side, you get to build up the suspence

I'm the most crying one here. Becaus my cpu sucked. So recently i bought a new system and I was like, weee gonna play HL2 after all. And yesterday that one just crashed. And it wasn't so easy I though (reinstall windows and so on) but it actually crashed for real. Some shit got burned up on the motherboard I think and It's gonna take weeks for me to get it fixed =(

But hey. I'm gonna instal HL2 on this P3 800mhz GF4 mx and I'm gonna play it anyways.. LOL 1 frame / hour maybe...

Chris_D said:
I have Monday 15th November to Monday 22nd November off work - fully paid :p

Damn you and your lucky plight.... I have class till 9:20 in the morning then a 6 hour break in between that. So I'll be getting mine early in the morning.

Spiffe said:
I'm the most crying one here. Becaus my cpu sucked. So recently i bought a new system and I was like, weee gonna play HL2 after all. And yesterday that one just crashed. And it wasn't so easy I though (reinstall windows and so on) but it actually crashed for real. Some shit got burned up on the motherboard I think and It's gonna take weeks for me to get it fixed =(

But hey. I'm gonna instal HL2 on this P3 800mhz GF4 mx and I'm gonna play it anyways.. LOL 1 frame / hour maybe...

800 MHz...... DAMN. That sux man.

yepp... my ooooold motha cpu ... heh heh... So when I get the new one back I will have to play HL2 like obsesed to rush up u guys.

ya suxs. We have a 50 min block system at my school, so when the freshmen have an asembly all the upperclassmen get to have free time for 50 min, clubs, work, whetever. The 16th is the last day of the quarter so we need to stay in our homerooms to fillout tables to make sure we get 990 hours of school this year = me not being able to walk 10 min to the nearest ebgames to get the game. I hope they dont sell out (knock on wood)

just don't be like "I don't want to go because of my game!" that wouldn't be the best thing to have yoru parents thinking going into the meeting.

I'll just have to wait until I get back from college for weekend. And I'm afraid I won't have enough time to play it through weekend without having a serious quarrel with my parents. With one hand I'll be fending off the Combine, with the other, my parents (and probably sister too :E :E :E :E )

i have a research paper due the 15th, thank god that'll be out of the way :)

I don't have one of those days at my school that I know of...We have a field trip to a charity center on the 18th though...Only lasts until 1:45 though. I have swimming from 2:00 to 3:30 as part of my Physical Education. Not to mention for the Civil Air Patrol.

DiSTuRbEd said:
*looks around* *cough* Off-topic forum.

Shutup you dickhead, and quit thinking about your post count when you post.

As for the original poster, that sucks mate, good luck finding a way to play it :)
Waiting till the next day shouldn't be to hard, just try not to think about it.

Wow it's so good to be in university and be able to do what you like...

If you still have parents nights, you're too young to be playing this game.

When you get older you will realise that whining about your problems doesn't solve them. Why did you tell your parents about teacher night? I never did. Then I didn't have to go. DUR.

If they find out tell them that the day was changed because of fundraising. If your parents phone the school to check then what the hell kind of person are you to have them breathing down your neck?

All the advice I have to give on that lil tidbit. WEASLE OUT OF IT.

There's always the ol' "stay-up-all-night-and-act-understandable-****ed-up-in-the-morning-and-thus-don't-have-to-go-to-school" routine.

InFeRnO said:
If you still have parents nights, you're too young to be playing this game.

Not quite, not when your a freshman and your still asked to.
But as someone else said, just don't tell your folks.

RTFMy said:
Shutup you dickhead, and quit thinking about your post count when you post.

Yes, because I am a dickhead an always think about my post count when I post, I was merely pointing out this should be in off-topic, but obviously you are to blind to see that.

Back