Reaction score
The box, from FedEx:
box.jpg

(I blurred out my address and stuff)

The contents of the box, excluding posters:
contents.jpg

Gman hanging from my wall :)
gman.jpg

It really got me by surprise. I suddenly got Fedex saying there's a package for me, I didn't know what it was at first until I saw "Valve" on the box.

Just thought I'd mention this here, I'm so happy :D

edit
For the people who aren't clear on this yet: IT DID NOT INCLUDE HL2 ITSELF! I'm getting that from Steam!

Rofl.. Even if you did get HL2 on a disc (I see no reason why they couldn't just have included it) you wouldn't be able to play. It'd be on suprnova within 3 days though.

Dead-Inside said:
Rofl.. Even if you did get HL2 on a disc (I see no reason why they couldn't just have included it) you wouldn't be able to play. It'd be on suprnova within 3 days though.
What's your point?

Congrats :)
Mine was supposed to get here yesterday, but stupid mean customs withheld it for some hours :(

I got it today though, so can't wait until i get home.

Another ''I have receivbed my gold package''

Can you stop with these now ? ive got mine but i dont see the need to tell every 1 with a whole thread

I agree, lets stop these "I got my Gold Package threads". We have seen what everything looks like, just post that you recieved yours in one of the many threads already started.

KurtCobain said:
Another ''I have receivbed my gold package''

Can you stop with these now ? ive got mine but i dont see the need to tell every 1 with a whole thread
No? But you will damn sure tell everyone in someone elses thread.....Jeesshhhh.

Timech

Tracking number? I'm waiting for mine, and I never got a tracking number (I ordered it right when the package was on sale). Was that due to you being an international customer or something?

Back