'I have the best song in the world'

Ridic

Tank
Reaction score
Post your best song in the world...if you want, or if you dont think this thread is gay. Im talking about your FAVVV song, not one you think is really good but your all time fav.
for me its....

Dashboard Confessional - Knock em dead

As for right now it's a song from Max Payne 2 credits.

Metallica - Fade to Black

I just love the accoustic melody. Whenever I hear it, I just sit back and take it in.

Paradise Lost- True Belief

Simply but...the meaning of life.

Train -- Drops of Jupiter

Edit--Adding a couple more that I have to put on here:
Smashing Pumpkins -- Tonight, Tonight
Coldplay -- Politik

And, it looks like my avatar doesn't really fit in (especially since I haven't bought any DC cd's yet)... oops, I just thought it was a cute avatar when I used it.

I have plenty. Foo Fighters - Everlong, also Monkey Wrench is great, I grew up on this stuff, Nirvana Come as You Are is one of my favs from when I was like 10, also Heart Shaped Box is a beautifully heavy song. Metallica's S&M album wasn't that great, but I absolutely love No Leaf Clover, it's about the only song where the orchestra actually fits in, and the guitars sound really nice. Also about 10 songs by Incubus and the Deftones, Toxicity by SOAD, the list goes on :D

Dark Soho - Madness

Dark Soho - The 14th
Tim Schuldt - Pale
Dark Soho - Suckobus

Not really songs (no singing) but just some of my favorite guitar trance tracks.. :)

Originally posted by Mr.Reak

why does everybody like that song??? anyway for me....

Laura Branigan - Self Control

that song will pwn until the name 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City' is forgotten by all man

Ra - Fallen Rock Zone (for now, my favorite song switches about once a month :))

Whats the name of the song on the Max payne 2 credits called. I wanna hear it!

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Agreeable, friendly. Song is called Late Goodbye. :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
maxpayne2.com , it plays there.
No friendly, Mister. Deadline asking not about introduction song, but song played when you click credit button. :) :) :)

Originally posted by supertrooper
Agreeable, friendly. Song is called Late Goodbye. :) :) :) :)

No friendly, Mister. Deadline asking not about introduction song, but song played when you click credit button. :) :) :)

ah my bad. I didnt read it all the way through.

Adams Song - Blink 182 great melody, great message.
Do the Evolution - Pearl Jam
Girls not Grey - AFI

hmmm, some many Red Hot Chili Pepper song to choose from.
Soul to Squeeze, Scar Tissue, Can't Stop, Give it Away..oh Californication, and Parallel Universe...
Actually it changes from week to week, but anything for the Chili Peppers.

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
I hate you -_-

You don't hate me, you love miko miko nurse

http://jotohe.at.infoseek.co.jp/mikomiko.swf

oh, and feel free to sing along:

Mada mada iku yo~~~! (I'm still going!...)/
Miko Miko Nurse!(X2)Namamugi Namagome Miko Miko Nurse!(raw barley, raw rice: [this is just riffing off of an old Japanese tongue-twister])/Miko Miko Nurse!(X2)Kaeru Pyoko Pyoko Miko Miko Nurse!(Froggy jump jump Miko Miko Nurse![another tongue-twister])/Miko Miko Nurse!(X2)Sekushuaru Baioretto Miko Miko Nurse!
(Sexual Violet Miko Miko Nurse!)/Miko Miko Nurse!(X2)Souru Torein Miko Miko Nurse!
(Soul Train Miko Miko Nurse!)/Miko Miko Nurse!(X2)Anesan Rokkaku Miko Miko Nurse!
(elder sister hexagon Miko Miko Nurse![nonsense?])/Miko Miko Nurse!(X2)
Ritchoku Ippatsu Miko Miko Nurse!
(Erect One Shot Miko Miko Nurse![chokuritsu means standing erect, so I'm guessing ritchoku is the same])/Miko Miko Nurse!(X6)Miko Miko Nurse!(X2)/Saigo ni mo itcho~ Hai!
(one last time for the finish...OK!)/Miko Miko Nurse!

Originally posted by Deadline
Whats the name of the song on the Max payne 2 credits called. I wanna hear it!

Poets Of The Fall - Late Goodbye

Favorite songs

Massive Attack - Teardrop
Smashing Pumpkins - Stumbleine
Filter - Where Do We Go From Here
Radiohead - Street Spirit
The Doors - The End

Originally posted by thehunter1320
why does everybody like that song???

Because it's good :)

Also I love Kino and DDT songs, but they are Russian bands (one of them doesn't exist anymore), so nobody will really care. But for Russians here:

Êèíî - Ïà÷êà Ñèãàðåò, Ïîñëåäíèé Ãåðîé, Çâåçäà ïî Èìåíè Ñîëíöå, Êóêóøêà, Ãðóïïà Êðîâè

ÄÄÒ - Îñåíü, Ëþáîâü, Äîæäü, Ðîäèíà

Originally posted by nw909
You don't hate me, you love miko miko nurse

You're right, I can't have her and I'm taking it out on you ;( I LOVE YOU FRIENDLY!!!!!!!!!!!11:):):)

Tenacious D - City Hall :) heh... just kidding... awesome song...but not my fav.

Nine Inch Nails : Hurt

Comic book guy from the simpsons : Best song ever!

Thats the best I could think of. I really don't have a favorite. I don't feel strongly either way. If it wasn't this song it would probably be a Korn song... Make me bad... K@#%! , Freak on a leash, Faget... Oh, and there is allways Godsmaks's Voodoo... And and... and... and....DAMN IT!

So many to choose from, why must you make me pick one... DAMN YOU. YOU ARE ALLWAYS THERE TO TORMENT ME. I WIL FIND YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS AND SLAY YOU LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!

Bastards, Allways one step ahead of me...

metallica - fade to black
iron maiden -man on the edge
blur - song 2
lenny kravitz - fly away
aqualung - strange and beautifull
ac/dc - hells bells
mettalica - for whom the bell tolls

^^^all great songs ^^^

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane

Other good 'uns

The Darkness - Black Shuck
The Strokes - 12:51

EDIT: I forgot:

Any Rage Against The Machine song, ever :)

Running Wild - Men in Black
U2 - Beautiful Day

I'm torn between two songs. Up until a couple of years ago this was easy, but then TOOL came out with what I consider to be the best album put out thus far in my life time. So I have two votes for Best Song in the World.

Nine Inch Nails- Something I Can Never Have

-AND-

TOOL- Lateralus

Both are amazing songs. If you haven't heard them then go listen. NOW!

Don Henley - Boys of Summer
Billy Bragg - Everywhere or anything else by him
Chuck Berry - Maybelline
Bob Marley - Three Little Birds

I have too many songs that I love. I could probably make a list of about 25-50 songs that all I love equally as my favorites.

Edit: Yea, Red Hot Chili Peppers are awesome; I think they get better with each release too - I'm sure some people would disagree. Rage is awesome too.

I used to be the biggest NIN fanatic - I have Halo's 1 - 15 including an alternate version of Halo 10 and whatever that one set of Videos was called. And then I have 13 NIN bootleg albums. Yea, I was obsessive over Trent and his music. I still really respect Trent but don't listen to it much anymore. I'd have to say that Pretty Hate Machine is my fav. album by them/him.

Various titles from tocotronic, union youth, dredg, muse, nirvana, sonic youth, smashing pumpkins, the strokes, tomahawk.

Jimmi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower

i'm gonna play that at my funeral. you're all invited by the way.

sorry for spamming, but has Supertrooper replied to this thread? i'd be interested to see what he/she/it likes in terms of music.

Edit: whoops i think i'm a bit too stoned. ignore.

Led Zepplin- Ramble On
OR
Jimi Hendrix- Voodoo Child
OR
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Under the Bridge

Back