I have to get this off my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

waedoe

Reaction score
I am gay yes me waedeo.I dont really like poop.Or spinige.Yes i am serious.I like watching barney and eating tuna.I have a house full of 35 cats and about 1 and alhaf liter boxes.I am really gay everything i just said is true.O and i dont really like half life2 i'm more of a halo guy myself.

Cool. That's not enough litter boxes for all those cats, though... stanky.

And..?

Were you expecting people to say "omg, you're gay, now we have to treat you like shit!"?

But really.. 35 cats, that's ALOT!

k

everything i just said is not true exept that i really am guy man if you could just hear my voice you would be able to tell.I wanna move to nj cause when i heard about how there seniter is gay i just was like "yeppey skippey".I am soo crooked you could'nt measure my hiegt with a regular measurer.

waedoe said:
I am gay yes me waedeo.I dont really like poop.Or spinige.Yes i am serious.I like watching barney and eating tuna.I have a house full of 35 cats and about 1 and alhaf liter boxes.I am really gay everything i just said is true.O and i dont really like half life2 i'm more of a halo guy myself.

...Who cares.

waedoe said:
everything i just said is not true exept that i really am guy man if you could just hear my voice you would be able to tell.I wanna move to nj cause when i heard about how there seniter is gay i just was like "yeppey skippey".I am soo crooked you could'nt measure my hiegt with a regular measurer.
Cool again, but a gaming forum isn't the most appropriate place to discuss sex preferences and such you know ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back