I just don't get it. I just don't.

Xendance

Tank
Reaction score
I was playing Zombie Survival yesterday, and I got to admit, I owned. And these were real life players I was playing, and they sucked.

Counter-Strike: Source. Full of pro's who are again real people. And I suck.

Now, I noticed when playing ZS yesterday, my mind thought it was a single player game. Half Life 2. Therefore I shot every zombie I saw, and won a few rounds.

But CSS. My mind knows its not a single player game, therefore I suck.

And I don't know why. Help.

It's because you're shit at CSS.

*runs*

Yes I know. But if somehow my mind thought CSS was a single player game, I would kick ass.

You can't hack in a game of snap unless you have robotic arm of course.

It's simple.

It's mostly due to the fact that the ZS opponents are freaking armed with a knife and barely have a chance depending on the map.

CSS people have guns, therefore kill you easier. Bingo.

Conclusion : Don't play with shitty plugins and get better at the real game :thumbs:

It may be because CSS is a much more popular game and thus has a much larger player base which means you will get much better players in each game you play. Also CSS is a very competitive game with many obsessives who strive to be the best - As far as I know there aren't any ZS tourneys out there that give prize money out.

I used to play a game called New World Order which is VERY similar to counter strike. There were only about 50 people ever playing it at any one time. I was very good at this game because there simply weren't as many skilled players playing it - I mostly suck at CSS - I'm usually pretty happy if at the end of a map I have the same number of kills as deaths. :eek:

-Kom

Actually Asus that is a good way to start out on CSS. Bots can be stupid sometimes but sometimes they can be a freaking hard challenge especially when set on hard. You should also start going to pubs and practicing aiming high so there is more chance of getting a headshot. Did you also realize Xendance that CSS has many hackers ZM or DE maps aside? CSS is known for the hacks, but also known for people with lots of cold, hard skill. I can tell you that everyone seems hard, but once you play after 3 months you realize they are just babies and you are just as good, maybe even better than them.

I play lots of CSS and I m pretty good so look me up we could train 1 on 1 sometime.

Friends name=L3N!N

CSS is a single player game, you actually thought you were playing with other people? :p

I play lots of CSS and I m pretty good so look me up we could train 1 on 1 sometime.

Friends name=L3N!N

Okay, I shall add you as soon as I get my gaming computer back.

Also, with bots: I hate them. They know where you are all the time.

Okay, I shall add you as soon as I get my gaming computer back.

Also, with bots: I hate them. They know where you are all the time.
That's good practice. The harder the enemies = the easier average players will seem.

Ruubie stfu take it seriously because CS:S is a symbol of life. CS:S is not a single player game, it's a game with many other mods to make it have different modes and stuff. don't mess with me ruubie i own CS:S (because i bought it, duh!).

Back