I just got my GOLD package Merchandise delivered...

~Speed_Demon~ said:
Like I said before: Where's the damn shirt!? :frown: Has everyone forgotten about the shirt@?!?!! grrrrrrrrrr

There never was one, was there?

~Speed_Demon~ said:
Like I said before: Where's the damn shirt!? :frown: Has everyone forgotten about the shirt@?!?!! grrrrrrrrrr

The shirt is only in the retail collector's edition.

WHAT!? Oh great that's a disappointment. I'm reffering to the gold steam package, unless they changed the image, it had a shirt on it!

I'm so disappointed, glad I'm not going with gold. :flame:

I'd like a tshirt too. I emailed Doug Lombardi earlier wonder will HL2 shirts be on sale any time in the future.

Me and my roomate are half-life junkies, and can't wait for this to get to our place...but he already called dibs on the hat! I get the damned sticker then.....
PS Anyone wanna sell me their hat? :D

trizzm said:
was your box thrashed like in the pics we've seen in another thread?

nope.
mine was all in one piece, not even a dent!! :thumbs:

KagePrototype said:
There never was one, was there?

i was under the impression that there would be one included in the Gold package considering how expensive the damn thing is :frown: :frown: :angry:
seriously, they should have included one in the Gold package :|

Got mine yesterday too, I was weak, the Prima guide is frikkin awesome and huge, most excellent bathroom reading material!

The hat is suprisingly good quality.

The only minus is that the posters came folded; I would have much rather had them rolled in a tube.

All in All definately worth it.

cyberpitz said:
Me and my roomate are half-life junkies, and can't wait for this to get to our place...but he already called dibs on the hat! I get the damned sticker then.....
PS Anyone wanna sell me their hat? :D

£500 no offers, take it or leave it.

OK the one thing or things that were supposed to come with the gold packege that I have yet to see a pic of or even metioned are the sticker(s). Where are those?

EDIT: Nevermind I just saw it. I thought it was another postcard at first. My bad. Why is it not orange???

Back