I just saw Snakes on a Plane.

The Paris Hilton knock-off, rapper, baby, and two kids should have definitely been killed. Maybe throw in the psuedo-gay flight attendant for good measure. And just to piss off people a little more let the snobby British guy live, I actually started to like him after he killed that dog.

Anyone else think it would have been a good idea to have that cat kill some snakes and go out in a blaze of glory before being killed? I thought that's what they were hinting at when it hissed at the person.

I can certainly understand not getting this movie, I wasn't planning on watching it. The only reason I went was because it was free, I got to watch it days before it opened, and I had the theatre to myself with my friends at 1 in the morning. It all depends on the crowd you're with. It's a shitty movie, not even a decent stupid comedy. It's just different ... it's a crowd experience. But to be honest I wouldn't think of it as fondly if I had to pay for it.

when I first hear about this movie I thought it was going to mean that hollywood has go dowhill,but now that I see that is suposed to be a funny movie and not a serious then I want to give it a try

It was OK. I swear, though, I'm going to have to stay away from my freinds for a while because if I here someone say the ''ENOUGH IS...'' line again I'm going to crack. When we got home, thats all everyone said, just for anything they did, like dropping something or hearing something they didn't want to hear.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERF***ING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERF***ING PLANE!

I'm gonna open a f***in' window.

Just saw it. I'm sure I missed loads of stuff from laughing too hard so I'll have to see it again soon. It was really odd, when the timer on the snake container finally counted down the whole cinema cheered and I've never seen that before. The only thing I've ever heard a whole cinema do is laugh.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERF***ING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERF***ING PLANE!

I'm gonna open a f***in' window.

Oh, it's fine over the internet. Just when I'm with my freinds, and one of them misses a hoop at basketball, so he screams out ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHER****ING HOOP ON THIS MOTHER****ING COURT is just annoying.

But christ, nothing is more embarrasing then sitting with my freinds through the movie when all they did was shout ''SNAKES! ON.... A PLLAAAAAANNE!'' all the time. I've had to endure a good solid 14 hours or so now of damn jokes involving snakes. FUPP OFF ALREADY YOU NOBHEADS.

Looks like Sony snuck a bit of cash in this one: 'My Praise to the Playstation! Hallelujah!'

"I'M ABOUT TO OPEN UP A FVCKIN' WINDOW!"

Man, this movie was funny as ****. Someone told me this was a remake of another movie, I think it was called Tail Sting, with scorpions on the plane instead of snakes.

There was also Killer Buzz (bees on a plane) and Fler-de-Lis (snakes on a submarine).

Just checking out Wikipedia, and it said a rip-off called Snakes on a Train came out 3 days before Snakes on a Plane. Mayan curse + snakes eating there way out of a womans chest + train = no thanks bitches. Watch it premiere on Sci-Fi within a month.

In Total Film, Samuel (I'm too tired to be spelling that name) L Jackson suggests a sequel involving Crocodiles in an Elevator. I for one sign my name at the top of the petition for this film to be made.

i didnt think it was the best movie ever ..lol.. but it was good.

sequels gonna be 'Apes on a shuttle'

I read in a magazine that a venezuelan writer was involved in the script

Back