I killed father Gregory and took his shotgun!!

Damn it stop calling Gregori's gun a shotgun, it's a winchester rifle!

That’s really cool

But you know what would REALLY be cool? If you could lead Father Gregory past the gate and he could continue killing the Combine with you…until you hit a point where one more step would cause him to magically disappear in front of your eyes… whether he were dead or alive…leaving his shotgun of course. :)

Memories of two years ago are flooding back :p

It's pretty cool though, it's like the magnum

I know this is old and no one probably cares but I found another way that's a little easier to kill Grigori, just stack two cinder blocks on each other (horizontally) right where Grigori will stand. When the gate closes, get back to the side Grigori is on (the gate will give you some damage) and push the block around a little.

After grigori is dead and you take his gun, put one cinder block horizontally next to the gate and another one on top of it, leaning on the gate; open the gate by holding down use key on the lever (you cant get through since it closes too fast) and the cinder blocks will be in the same position as they killed Grigori, then run over and jump on top of them and it should slingshot you upward and over the gate (This takes a while since it usually shoots me up too high and I splat on ground, but it does shoot you up a little after a few tries).

You can continue the game with the new gun, no cheats used! I suppose it may seem a little too complicated compared to the radiator technique, but this works a little better than trying to get the gun to land on your side, which I think you would have to be very lucky to get.

Ermm, you can't fire the Annabelle, right ?
You can set the NPC's on Garry's Mod to spawn with the Annabelle, which is more like some sort of sniper rifle than it is a shotgun.
When the NPC's are dead, the gun just lies on the ground, and you're unable to pick it up, because it's just a static model, and you're not supposed to "have" it, right ?

Basically, The Annabelle, has the model of a Shotgun but works like a Sawn-Off Shotgun (2 Shells) and has the firepower of a Magnum

Lol, poor guy. I always felt really sad for gregori if the zombies managed to kill him while i escaped. heavens no i'd come up with an idea like this. nonetheless, nice work :D

Ermm, you can't fire the Annabelle, right ?
You can set the NPC's on Garry's Mod to spawn with the Annabelle, which is more like some sort of sniper rifle than it is a shotgun.
When the NPC's are dead, the gun just lies on the ground, and you're unable to pick it up, because it's just a static model, and you're not supposed to "have" it, right ?
That's Garry's mod. Enter
give weapon_annabelle
into HL2's console and there you do. It's basicly a better version of the magnum that takes 2 shells.

you click on the link and wait for it to load, shouldn't take long if you have fast internet.

That's Garry's mod. Enter
give weapon_annabelle
into HL2's console and there you do. It's basicly a better version of the magnum that takes 2 shells.

Practically for hunting seagulls and crows...

This is probably not new, but Grigori died to zombies while I was with him.
d1town02a0001qj1.jpg

Main characters are infact able to die, yes.

I tried the radiator trick myself, got it on my second try. Good stuff.

you just could have asked me for the shotgun no reason to kill me.

Talk about thread necromancy...
You think i would stop my salvation to free my children from their horrible fate i must make them see the light! (by shooting them in the face)no radiator can kill me.

Please don't post in his style :D Its restricted for him.

I dont care if this thread is very old, thats still an awesome glitch. Never knew about that :LOL:

i've been trying to do the same but the gate doesn't go through the radiator, it just gets stuck D:
any help plz?

all i have killed is zombies. i don't see a dead father grigory even i shoot him in the face. but maybe he is immortal? BLESSED BY DIVINE POWERZ :LOL:

Hi im new(thats over and done with :p)
cool but how did you go that? i try heaps but never seemed to kill him :(

Thank Gregori for reviving this thread, I never would have known about this :D. Thanks, for once, reviving a thread came in handy and wasnt by some idiot who wants to talk about old news.

Looks like it suits his name well... you know the origin of the name Grigori, doncha?

Anyway, I still feel sorry for the guy's accidental kill.

Ha. I there actually a way to kill npc's without the npc_kill command? Besides a certain mod, anyway.

Back