I laugh at everyone...

Like someone has already said. If I paid for the Gold edition and got the box and its was ruined i'd be pissed.

But then again, what could you put in the box? you dont get a hard copy to put in it.

I guess I'll put my backup in the box.

And Ren182, thanks to you, I know what the Steam icon is. That's confused me for a long, long time.

Haha, no problem Eon!

I actually made this avatar from some files that used to be in my Steamapps folder. It had all of the frames there ready for use for some reason, they aint there now... It's wierd...

Yeah, but they can't really do much to protect against shipping damage...
OTHER THAN GIVE US A METAL BOX :D

Eon Blue said:
Yeah, but they can't really do much to protect against shipping damage...
OTHER THAN GIVE US A METAL BOX :D

Or they could have put the box in a shock resistant container or a wooden box...

*shrugs*

White Zero is right. People who got Gold did pay for it. they could have at least done something to protect the box. They could have flat packed it and let the reciever unfold it.

But i got silver so yay for me!

spud is teh l337 forum moderator !!!111!!! ;) thanks for banning the assmunch spud

ok true paying for gold and getting a damaged box is sad but listen to this...one kid i know, who i got into the whole half-life thing, got his gold stuff today and brought it to school to show his friends and me and my friend and when i asked where the box was he started to get teary eyed and almost cried when he said a corner was dented in and crumpled. um ok?! its a box. 'NO NO NO its special, its soo special and i cant beleive its wrecked!!!' thats when we slowly backed away...

But anti-flag is a awesome band... maybe just the guy who posted as one was a fag

Back