I love the HL2 Pistol!

Originally posted by Slash
Actually guys, these new movies are most likely an old build- the E3 build. Remember Valve has already said the crowbar in the E3 demos was unfinished- just thrown in quickly for E3. And note that in these new videos it hasn't changed at all. It still sucks :p

Yes we already aquired that information.

I wouldnt really say it sucks, everything looks great as it does now, if they improve the weapons more though it will be even more awsome :cheese:

The pistol sounds are the best Ive ever heard in a game before, the animations are perfect, the chrome effect is absolutely beutiful, and the reloading sounds are great too. Superb. One thing about it though is the clip apparently holds 18 rounds. A usp holds between 10 to 12 rounds I believe.

Originally posted by SnowBall
The pistol sounds are the best Ive ever heard in a game before, the animations are perfect, the chrome effect is absolutely beutiful, and the reloading sounds are great too. Superb. One thing about it though is the clip apparently holds 18 rounds. A usp holds between 10 to 12 rounds I believe.

15 if it uses 9mm ammo, but yeah, the HL2 version has 18 rounds. Maybe in the future, H&K found a way to increase the round capacity.. who knows.

Edit: Actually, it can hold 18 rounds using 9mm ammo - look here at the table at the bottom.

The crowbar is not Valve quality. The shotgun animations are also not done.

Compare it to the pistol which totally owns. The crowbar will definatly be better. It will make you WANT to swing it. Just like how everyone wants to shoot that damn pistol :p

Originally posted by Sgt.Igneri
Omg a lightsaber! that would be 1337

Just watch, some one will make a HL 2 starwars mod.... Then we'll have our lightsaber!:cheers:

I never knew they had an 18 round capacity. Figures they would stick us with 9mm again. I was hoping it to be .45
The way the shotgun sounds is also unbelieveibly good!

I never knew they had an 18 round capacity. Figures they would stick us with 9mm again. I was hoping it to be .45
You have some big bananas stuck up your ears. Those sound are the same as those in HL1!;(

Originally posted by Loshadka
You have some big bananas stuck up your ears. Those sound are the same as those in HL1!;(
umm, i think ur speakers have bannanas stuck in em, cuz its nothing like the sounds from the first one.

Yep, but the animation and sprite need to match it more. Maybe Valve should give the shotgun a little more recoil. But yeah, it does sound really powerful.

:cheers:

Back