I might start a mod...

Enigma

Reaction score
I spent the whole last day looking for a single WWII mod and the only one i could find was band of brothers and my friend is running it and he has it all squared away. Because of that i may start my own WWII mod.

If you have any skills at all such as:
Mapping
Modeling
Skinning
Coding
Sound affects(recording anything like that)
Web design

please reply with contact information, if i get a small team going by next monday and do not get recruited by any mod i will start my own mod. I have not came up with a name yet so dont ask about it.

Enigma said:
I spent the whole last day looking for a single WWII mod and the only one i could find was band of brothers and my friend is running it and he has it all squared away. Because of that i may start my own WWII mod.

If you have any skills at all such as:
Mapping
Modeling
Skinning
Coding
Sound affects(recording anything like that)
Web design

please reply with contact information, if i get a small team going by next monday and do not get recruited by any mod i will start my own mod. I have not came up with a name yet so dont ask about it.
Look harder, the masses don't complain about phantom mods that don't exist, they are out there. Only have to see the huge number of untextured weapon models to see there's many separate WW mods in the making

take a look at traptown or moddb or the .dev site IF IT EVER GETS DONE *looks at Majestic* :p

Hmmm last great war looks good lets see what happens when i talk to them...

Its waaaaay to many WW2 mods atm. Why don't they all merge and make teh pwnz0r WW2 mod, insted of 5 or 6 no so "wow" mods...

hmm..... they are many WWI and WWII mods everywhere, If u are looking for a mod me and Zakat have just started a Mobile Suit Gundam mod, most people know of the Gundam series and we just decided to make a mod. Atm we have nothing really to show. But if u are intrested I could take a look at your skills and see if your what we are looking for.

Ow what I ment by little to show is this

http://members.lycos.co.uk/st4tic/MS-06F_beta1.jpg

thats about it lol.

We have Mobile Suit scamatics etc... already mainly because Gundam is proberly the biggest thing to ever hit japan.

Anyway. We are at the moment just situated in a channel on quakenet. There is only 2 of us. Nothing special. The channel is #WarForEarth

Ow also a little thing, we are not really going full out with all this complex and original stuff because Gundam isn't really like that. We are sticking to basic team deathmatch and maybe have objective based scenarios. We are thinking about single player but it will be nothing special. Just scripted missions where you get money and build your own gundam. Only very simple though. Kinda like Armored Core 2 on the PS2

Anyway, proberly cyas around. Hope you get a mod soon.

st0lve said:
Why don't they all merge and make teh pwnz0r WW2 mod, insted of 5 or 6 no so "wow" mods...

hehe :D

I think they already think they are all teh pwnz0Rs. ;)

:afro:

But think god damnit, if alle the pwns0rz ww2 mod merged, think about the outcome! ;)
:cool:

Back