I need a Uber eazy model maker

DieHard

Reaction score
I just want to tweek some things on a curent modle and i have to modeling skillz. Any programs that are good for a modeler n00b?

string $thread = "modelingProgram";
if ((`$thread -exists`) == 1)
{
post there();
}
else
{
createNewThread();
}

guess where you did wrong...

No 3d package has the "I'm a n3wb fix this model for me" button. You'll have to learn how to model. And like Mikademius said, or tried to explain :) there are alot of threads about the different modeling packages, use the search button and you'll find them.

I know i just want a eazy modle maker program.

click on the box button. and does that even matter?

I know i just want a eazy modle maker program.
There really is no real "easy model maker program". You'd have to get something like 3d Studio MAX, Gmax, XSI, Maya, etc., and learn how to model.

oh hey i found "a Uber eazy model maker". its this little program called send me money and i'll make your model for you as long as you provide the proper art references.

There are no hard 3D modeling programs, there are only lazy people.

CommandoSR said:
i bet you see the glass as half full too ;) yep, if you want to model, you gotta work for it. :cheers:

I dont want to make a modle i only want to tweek one. whats thes easyest one out there

And i want to give the model "Korin" biger breasts.

And i do NOT give gameing a bad name.

Except it's abso-****ing-lutely impossible to properly export with gmax :p

DieHard said:
And i want to give the model "Korin" biger breasts.

And i do NOT give gameing a bad name.

Why are you going to go through all this trouble just to stuff some girls chest. Isn't she enough woman for you already you sick freak :rolling:

Well all really matters.
I mean if you mean getting use to the program and knowing how to work it and doing simply modifications then yes I agree with you.

gmax is easiest but it's still hard to learn.

way too much work for a little perversion.

You want to learn modelling just so you can enlarge the breasts of a cartoon?

Just look at hustler or something, buddy.

Maya PLE (Personel learning edtion) 5.0 off the Unreal tornment 2004 disc. The 6.0 is avaliable from Alias website for Maya but the 6.0 does not export to anything well.

If you get Maya PLE 5.0 you can model for Unreal tornament 2004 or import you unreal model into XSI with the new unreal plugin and export with valves plugin.

You can find tutorials at 3D Buzz. You have to sign up but it's free.

Back