i need your input

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how even the admins are spamming this damned thread.

I think it's a sign Cherry :p

You want input? I'll give you input...

*raises single eyebrow a few times*

Yes, but I made it better.

Yes, but I made it better.
nieuwbitmapafbeelding6cj1.png

Hahahah :D
Yes you did.

you know i have been with guys, i've only been gay for 4 years. wow, has it been that long? cre-ZAZY!

I WISH!!

a girl can dream though, a girl can dream...

if youd followed that post further you'd see it was a joke. that's keyra augustina, it was like posting a picture of paris hilton.

It's Rambler/knghenry/PrincessJen/CptStern, pretending to be a woman! D:

I remember when I turned out to be Shens (much to my surprise and dismay), but that's about it.

-Angry Lawyer

It turns out that I'm everybody, ever. Bai.

I miss you :(

You were the one to inspire me to make that other teamspeak a while back. Cause I remembered in the past where we had one that was done by you.

Well. There's certainly no evidence more conclusive than that.

not that anyone will beleive me, but i'm really not all those people. can't people do some sort of IP checky thingy anyway and see? ah who cares..

Same IP as rambler, but as you're supposedly flatmates - my flatmates would show up on same IP as me.

So, personally I don't think you're a dupicate account, just a sad individual.

Perhaps she's one of ramblers girlfriends? Which would make rambler a girl cause cherry is a lolbian? Amazing.

Same IP as rambler, but as you're supposedly flatmates - my flatmates would show up on same IP as me.

So, personally I don't think you're a dupicate account, just a sad individual.
Just ban anyways.

And you guys wonder why girls aren't on the internet more. You guys are handling this wrong. If she is really a girl...treat her like everyone else. Don't yell "Zomg lies! girls arent real, lol!" or "OMG nekky pics". If you treat her like everyone else then she will stay and other girls wont be afraid to join.

If she really is an attention whore and is a guy then treater her(he) like everyone else will bore them and they will stop. Problem solved.

And you guys wonder why girls aren't on the internet more. You guys are handling this wrong. If she is really a girl...treat her like everyone else. Don't yell "Zomg lies! girls arent real, lol!" or "OMG nekky pics". If you treat her like everyone else then she will stay and other girls wont be afraid to join.

If she really is an attention whore and is a guy then treater her(he) like everyone else will bore them and they will stop. Problem solved.

I don't think most of the people here would of had a problem treating her normal... if she just acted normal, without flaunting at every single turn. Even said herself, that she(he)'s an attention whore in real life.

It's just hard not to call the person out on it when it happens repeatedly.

I don't think most of the people here would of had a problem treating her normal... if she just acted normal, without flaunting at every single turn. Even said herself, that she(he)'s an attention whore in real life.

It's just hard not to call the person out on it when it happens repeatedly.

Which is why you don't promote it. This worthless thread has 11 too many pages of posts so far.

Honestly, just ban her. Even if she is the true "proud to be a lesbian" girl that she claims she is, she's just spoiling the site with uneeded drama because of her blatant attention whoring. And hell, if she can take the time to whine about how she's NOT fake, she could take a few minutes to take a picture to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back