I played half-life 2 ahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech-N9ne

aahahahah suckers i have it ahahah i'm gunna go play it riiight now actully!

Wow In 2 Seconds Hes Gonna Come Back And Im Gonna Laugh Lol

Tech-N9ne said:
You're not fooling anyone mate.

Just because you have it, dosent mean steam (aka HAL) will let you play, instead it will blow up your monitor with a leet virus. I feel for you buddy, gabe was serious about those security matters, best respect Gaben. Anywho you cant play so I laugh at you.

hah i have it too and then im going to fly off on pink elephants through flaming hoops before i play it.

OMG So what, I'm downloading the game right now at 45kb/s from a "special" friend. And nope, No one's getting the link because I hate everyone here.

anti-elf said:
Wow In 2 Seconds Hes Gonna Come Back And Im Gonna Laugh Lol

Of COARSE I'm gunna come back, obviosuly i don't have it i just wanted to see how many people would go "Oh no! you don't have it! i want proof! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" ahahha i love it.

Hah yeah i look like the idiot...wow are you all nerds...like c'mon...your the one saying shit like "Your dummer than a dark elf" ahahahahhaha LOOOOOSSSER

STAFFp18 said:
OMG So what, I'm downloading the game right now at 45kb/s from a "special" friend. And nope, No one's getting the link because I hate everyone here.
LOL. Enjoy. Most people here have already downloaded the game from Steam, at 1 Mbps or faster.

god can someone ban this idiot please. its the first time ive called for a ban except for maybe gorgon. cmon its only fair.

Tech-N9ne said:
i just wanted to see how many people would go "Oh no! you don't have it! i want proof! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" ahahha i love it.
Brilliant! :rolleyes: ---, troll

Well, Dark elfs a damn moron....and if no one can agree with me on that then i dunno what this worlds comming too.

Tech-N9ne said:

Psst.... Tech-N9ne... For the authentication password, try "gaben" I hear that works pretty good for VALVe stuff :LOL:

Techn9ne received a 10 day ban for this pointless thread.
Any more like this and they will be more severe.

And, remember, even if someone does have the box copy they cant play, it needs to be authed through steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back