I rule this board..half life 2 related junk

Owskie

Reaction score
im a little ticked off, even though i believe that its coming the 30th, all these interviews with doug and they are trying to get it out before christmas.........heres the happy part
September 30th is before christmas!

Like I said before, you're probably going to cry when it doesn't come out on the 30th aren't you?

Originally posted by Pressure
Like I said before, you're probably going to cry when it doesn't come out on the 30th aren't you?

Most definatley

im telling you...mentally prepare dude cause youre gonna get hit the hardest

I couldnt face fact it was deleted until yesterday when i finnaly got info from gabe.

I dunno if he seriously thinks its coming out Tuesday or if hes just trying to be annoying.

Originally posted by Pressure
I dunno if he seriously thinks its coming out Tuesday or if hes just trying to be annoying.

no, i really do
if i were going to be annoying
you would know

I sent an AOL style e-mail to gabe, my perception was blocked, arteries in my brain were swelling, I think it came out something like:

GABE!!! ARRHHGHHGBH WTHFUXK! HL2 CAN't BE DLETAYED!!!!#L!L#L

Originally posted by nw909
I sent an AOL style e-mail to gabe, my perception was blocked, arteries in my brain were swelling, I think it came out something like:

GABE!!! ARRHHGHHGBH WTHFUXK! HL2 CAN't BE DLETAYED!!!!#L!L#L

lol

owskie is right man

if u nosticed, the interviws are in jappanese who knows what he said

Originally posted by Owskie
thats cause your trying to take my job :-P

No I'm not! I'm just bored at work and decided to reply to all the treads I hadn't replied to yet. It just so happened that this board is about as dead as a Zombie after I've clubed them to the floor with my crowbar and shot them in the 'ead with my shotgun's alt-fire.

Originally posted by -JeZ-
No I'm not! I'm just bored at work and decided to reply to all the treads I hadn't replied to yet. It just so happened that this board is about as dead as a Zombie after I've clubed them to the floor with my crowbar and shot them in the 'ead with my shotgun's alt-fire.

hahahaha .
well........stop :-P

Back