I think I'm losing my touch with reality.

The alcohol is killing more of dem brain cellz than you think

Shit numbers, you sound a lot like me.

Long live numbers!

Sounds a lot to me like you've lived most of your life in an oppressive environment with very little personal freedom.

Now you have that freedom you don't know what to do with it. My suggestion is to apply for a years study in a European country. You're always welcome here! Upthera!

realityiswhatyoumakeofi.gif

Dear Numbers,

Everyone goes through what you're going through. Take some of the advice in this thread, but mostly just realize that it's a state of mind and you'll get through it. All the best,

Sheepo

Man you guys are wonderful and also messed up like I am! :D

So, I'm feeling a bit better now; I read through this thread, got a new haircut to remind me of the good old high school days, bought a new book "The 6 Day War", exercised a bit, and now I bought a tank plastic model kit for the heck of it, and I'm now cutting off the little pieces and washing them so that I can start putting it together tomorrow.

Reminds me of the good old days of Warhammer 40K. :p

Im just like Dexter you know, all my emotions are fake and it scares me. Im also intense like Edward in twilight. I don't want to hurt people but it's in my blood.

Sparkle sparkle.

I didn't read the thread, but that's how you guys sound. Especially Sheepo.

I suspect numbers fell prey to some clandestine Nortk Korean long range psychic interference weapon.

If he start posting about respecting civil liberties and disagreeing with police abuse, HL2.net needs to organize an immediate search & rescue mission.

Let's do it for the Numbers, by the numbers, people.

I suspect numbers fell prey to some clandestine Nortk Korean long range psychic interference weapon.

If he start posting about respecting civil liberties and disagreeing with police abuse, HL2.net needs to organize an immediate search & rescue mission.

Let's do it for the Numbers, by the numbers, people.

I wonder to myself sometimes if numbers is actually just some bored kid from the midwest who's managed to create the most elaborate forum troll of all time.

And he has somehow lost track of who he is, struggling with the very fabrics of reality.

Or you know, going crazy.

I'm not entirely sure that I'm actually writing this thread; this might be a slightly vivid dream.

Half the time, I don't remember what I'm doing. I find myself staring into space, and I don't know what I've been doing for the past 15 minutes.

I can't concentrate; it doesn't feel like I'm actually in my body. I feel weak all over, fatigued, etc. I finally get what "mind-numbing" really means. I find it hard to converse with others, I can't concentrate on what we're talking about.

I had the same problem, do you find this happens all the time or has it only happened recently.

These feelings I have occur for 2 weeks for every 3 months. Your not sexually frustrated are you?

Numbers, come to Europe! **** some blond chicks... smoke some nature, and start doing art or something. Or stay there and F the system. Start doing what you want. Uni isnt the only important thing in live. And besides that, you dont need to be intouch with reality, its more fun being crazy :p

I wonder to myself sometimes if numbers is actually just some bored kid from the midwest who's managed to create the most elaborate forum troll of all time.
This lol lol lol.

Sometimes it's too perfect. Every time a member of his familly does well they go on a tour to visit the site of a genocide: Cambodia for his sister passing her exams then the year after they went to Auschwitz.

hahaha, I laugh but Numbers is one of my favourite forum members, I do hope he feels better soon.

I've been where you are for a long time now, my inability to "get my head in the game" ebarrasses me often and makes me anxious around people.

I think the best thing to do is live life by making use of Occam's Razor. Apparently it's a really good principle to use if you want to get out of a rut. Just look for the most simple solution, don't complicate things that don't need to be complicated. Not having fun? Think of anything you'd find fun and do it, simple.

If you are in college you should be having fun. Talk to people, enjoy yourself. Once this is over you don't get to do it again.

Man you guys are wonderful and also messed up like I am! :D

So, I'm feeling a bit better now; I read through this thread, got a new haircut to remind me of the good old high school days, bought a new book "The 6 Day War", exercised a bit, and now I bought a tank plastic model kit for the heck of it, and I'm now cutting off the little pieces and washing them so that I can start putting it together tomorrow.

Reminds me of the good old days of Warhammer 40K. :p

Dude, just do some acid. It will change your life for the better

To be fair if you think you're loosing your touch with reality then trying doing a P.K.D (Philip K Dick) and start thinking that a massive computer from another reality is talking to you and we're all actually enslaved by the Romans and Richard Nixon was the modern emperor of Rome.

Don't worry, the world is collapsing on me as well.

Just remembering to drink water, and make life your bitch, not the other way around.

Get more sleep, excercise and eat plenty of green veggies to get your iron levels back up.

And then do stuff you wouldnt usually do. Life is boring when you have a schedule. Mix it up a bit.

Im just like Dexter you know, all my emotions are fake and it scares me. Im also intense like Edward in twilight. I don't want to hurt people but it's in my blood.

Sparkle sparkle.

I didn't read the thread, but that's how you guys sound. Especially Sheepo.

Yeah, but you are a homosexual.

Back