I wanna learn telekinesis

FictiousWill said:
*Finally finishes laughing*

Heh.

It all looks like magnets under the table to me. Or static electricity like someone else mentioned.

LittleB said:
It's amazing how many people absolutely concretely believe that TK isn't possible.

We're not saying that Telekenisis isn't possible, we're saying that he's not using "TK" to do it.

Pesmerga said:
We're not saying that Telekenisis isn't possible, we're saying that he's not using "TK" to do it.

That sounds reasonable enough. Me and my friends made it happen once.

dekstar said:
That sucks. Hasn't even got a shadow - wtf :p
Yeah, thats a side effect of my uber-TK powers. :p

Actually, the more astute among you will have realised that my cunningly crafted screenshot was actually a fake constructed using a photo of my hand and the first google image result for 'swiss army knife', made to show how laughable I thought the original floating penknife photo was.

All those who believe in Telekinesis please raise my hand.

Isn't there some huge cash prize for anyone who can prove TK and other stuff exists in front of a team of scientists? Nobody's claimed the prize yet, and it's been up for grabs for quite some time. I wonder why the guy who made that website hasn't gone and claimed the prize...

Oh, wait, because the guy on the site is lying.

-Angry Lawyer

Damnit, Shens, stealing my letters again.

Anyways, to remain on topic - you can't learn TK.

-Angry Lawyer

http://www.psipog.net/media/ni-telekinesis-000.jpg
That shadow... looks out of place for the pocket knife's postion. Yes... real TK.
http://www.psipog.net/media/evan-enhanced-01.jpg
Enchanced... through photoshop!
The toothpick? Easy, someone else could be blowing at the side, where you can't see it. He would slowly blow faster, to make it look TKish.
TK may be possible, but, no, these guys aren't doing it. They basically admitted it themselves, the videos they made could be faked in 100 ways.

If you believe this guy is real, invite him to do a test for you. Have some outside observers set up the test so it can't be rigged.

Bet you he won't go for it.

Angry Lawyer said:
Isn't there some huge cash prize for anyone who can prove TK and other stuff exists in front of a team of scientists? Nobody's claimed the prize yet, and it's been up for grabs for quite some time. I wonder why the guy who made that website hasn't gone and claimed the prize...

Oh, wait, because the guy on the site is lying.

-Angry Lawyer

Yes, the James Randi Educational Foundation (www.randi.org) will. There is a section where they list applications that are pretty funny. The cop outs are usually funny.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

sorry, but if you truely believe in TK, youre going to have to come up with something a little better than zoomed in internet videos. even if only for the sake of argument we all agree that TK may be possible, you can not deny that all of these videos/pictures can be faked. Now what is more likely to be reality:

1.) A small group of gifted individuals have the ability to manipulate objects with their mind. The only way in which they reveal their powers to the rest of the ungifted world is through a unreliable medium; the internet.

or

2.) A group of individuals have released videos and pictures of easy-to-fake illusions in order to convince others that they have a special ability.

Back