I was playing Gmod 9.0.4 when....

XANA

Reaction score
okay, this is the dumbest thing. i went onto a server called faceWAN or something. i forgot to change my name from "Mingebag" to... well XANA. they did something wierd where my screen was green and the word "Mingebag" was everywhere. i changed my name. i wanted to say something, but whenever i tried saying something, it would turn into something like, "I like being a Mingebag", or something else. what should i do? i like that server. it's fun!

cant explain the greenness, but it's probably for the same reason as the text change. admin powers. in source forts they can freeze you and make you say stuff you didnt when you speak. alternatively, it might also be a swear filter. I saw a server where every time you said "F*ck" (without * of course) it came out as "all those years in school and I can still only say 4-letter words!" as for why the admins are abusing you, it's probably cos they mistook you for a noob/mingebag because of the name and decided to be total DICKS to you.

you may have something there. yet now they've ungimped me. it seems one of the admins, who i WILL not name for fear he may kill me, has it in for me. he practically hates me. ah, well. he and i know nothing about each other for us to hate one another. in time may his star, too, fade and dissappear.

Is that stereotyping thinking someone is a noob by the default name of Garry's Mod?

O hay Xana its me Mr. P!nk. that was funny for ever one else but you so sry that wont happen again if you go to facWan. Also no the so called ADMIN you speak of does not have it out for you and i know that he just likes to jack around with people. Trust me when you aren't there he is like that to like every one else but me and others he knows. Every one is welcome to faceWan.

I am the owner and head administrator of FaceWAN, I apologize for anything that might have happened in one of our servers. Nobody "has it in" for you, or hates you, everyone is welcome on the FaceWAN servers, like that1zombie said. For future reference, if there is something going on in one of the FaceWAN servers and you want to talk to an admin about it, just go to www.facewan.com and either post something on the forums or email me about it.

O hay Xana its me Mr. P!nk. that was funny for ever one else but you so sry that wont happen again if you go to facWan. Also no the so called ADMIN you speak of does not have it out for you and i know that he just likes to jack around with people. Trust me when you aren't there he is like that to like every one else but me and others he knows. Every one is welcome to faceWan.

wa-wa-wa-wa-wait...... PM me with the name of whom you think i am talking and i will tell you if you're right. you'll get a prize. here are two hints as to what it is: it's invisible, and it's air.

Also no the so called ADMIN you speak of does not have it out for you and i know that he just likes to jack around with people. Trust me when you aren't there he is like that to like every one else but me and others he knows. Every one is welcome to faceWan.

Everyone is welcome, but prepare to have your experience messed with for no apparent reason....

rofl....

Back