I was so bored today

Lyrids

Reaction score
That I actually photoshopped my desktop to include a fake icon for HL2. I did this so the next time I find one of those Post your desktop threads on the other forums I post at I can confuse everyone, that and I want my friends to try and double click on it, even though it's not a real icon. Yes yes, I know you're thinking I have no life and you're probably right, but it was fun.

Apparently MSN Groups sucks my ass. If someone is nice and would allow me to upload it to their webspace that would be nice. I would make it an attatchment but its too big.

You may want to repair that link. Use

{url=www.theurlwhatever.com}this is the link text{/url}

Just replace the {} with []

lol , your hilarious kid thats way groovy :afro: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
a couple bounces of joy!

heh i have a boring time in my day nearly everday. i just try to solve the problems in my head...its like defragmenting your brain...or i play cs, that way im bored doin something...i think im done now..:dozey:

I've been putting together my own desktop image, nothing fancy (hl2 logo with text underneath it, as seen at the end of every bink movie. combined with an inversed black/white concept art picture of an antlion).
I'm DEFINATELY adding this icon to it. Thanks for the great stuff Lyrids!!

Hehe... I did that to my desktop too... looks nice next to Lionheart and Steam... but... err... maybe Half-Life 2 will just use the Steam icon? Hmmm...

Back