I wonder..

G

glancy_pants

When are you not a Newbie? Is it a certain number of posts? How long you have been on the forum? Your standing with the other members? This is Glancy and I'm asking you.....when are you not a n00b?

How long you have been on the forum and your standing with other members.

But mainly how long you've been on the forum.

Tr0n said:
your standing with other members.

So lets say I was on the forums for two days and everybody liked me... I wouldn't be considered a noob. :O (although I'm pretty sure you mean how well a person is respeced/known, right?)

Datrix said:
So lets say I was on the forums for two days and everybody liked me... I wouldn't be considered a noob. :O (although I'm pretty sure you mean how well a person is respeced/known, right?)
Well thats why I also said how long you been on the forums. ;)

It mainly has to do with how long you have been on the forums and a little bit of how well you are known I guess.

Datrix said:

then, nobody is a non-n00b.

i mean, whos liked by everyone?

whos respected and feared by everyone?(*cough*mo*cough*ds*cough*)

15357 said:
then, nobody is a non-n00b.

i mean, whos liked by everyone?

Thats exactly what my point was, because in two days nobody would even get to know you. ;)

One thing about a newbie is that he's always confused if he's a newbie. Besides what do I know? Im a newbie. :p

One thing a newb always ask is "When I not a newb?" :)

I would consider someone with over 100 posts to have entered "maturity" in the forums. So Glancy only 80 more posts to go pal!!!

You are noob when you think about the possibility of being one.

I've been here for months and I'm still a newb ;(

A person is a noob in a different person's opinion even if they consider themselves not to be. i.e Datrix, I saw him earlier and he had less posts than me and I considered him a noob, now he has more and he probably considers me a noob even though I've been here longer......

IF that made any sense whatsoever then, good.

eatbugs said:
i.e Datrix, I saw him earlier and he had less posts than me and I considered him a noob, now he has more and he probably considers me a noob even though I've been here longer......

No I don't consider you a noob... (BTW, thanks for calling me a noob)

Well I consider both of you noobs.

So there it's settled.

You're all newbies to me...

Except possibly Zeus and Tr0n (Zeus because you've not posted much :p)

and if youre not a n00b, youre a nerd ? or 1337 ? isnt being leet actually being a stupid nerd...
im a noob rather than a nerd...

and if youre not a n00b, youre a nerd ? or 1337 ? isnt being leet actually being a nerd...

You might be a n00b when you double post essentialy the same thing.

...wow, i honestly didnt think this would get so many responces.

glancy_pants said:
...wow, i honestly didnt think this would get so many responces.

you'll soon see this forum is filled with spam whores :thumbs:

Dont listen to him no one here spams. Thats uderly completely rediculous.

Hello and Welcome!

I consider someone not a noob when I know their name sufficently to recognize it (once they've posted enough)

15357 said:

Everyone?

I dont fear the mods. Watch.

HEY MODS!
YEA!
WHY DONT YOU GO ***** YOURSELF WHILE ***ING YOU ***RS! YEA DATS RIGHT YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE ****S *** **** *** YOU ****.

OH GOD...OH GOD PUT DOWN THE BAN GUN..I WAS JUST KIDDING D: OMG D:

Okay so I'm a 'little' scared of the mods D:

-Alix

Back