Ice Cubes new album "Laugh now, Cry later" coming 06/06/06

Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
Ice Cubes new album "Laugh now, Cry later" is coming 6/6/6...666 :D the devils number :D, hes so smart that little cube.

Anyone looking forward to it? i cant wait!!!! Didnt like westside connection to much...finally a solo, now im only waiting for Dre to release the Detox, even though i got it already...uhm..you...you didnt hear that from me :smoking:

A rapper, releasing on a Satanic date?

WTF?

You'd expect a band like Cradle of Filth or Slipknot to release new shit on that date.

I like Ice Cube like a hernia:|

So hes still making rap albums huh, and kids movies. Interesting. NWA vs are we there yet? Damn, talk about contrast.

Haven't cared about Ice Cube in years--after he did Boyz in the Hood everything went down the shizzy. There are so many more talented and more positive rappers and hip-hop artists out there...

SearanoX said:
Well, Behemoth are actually legitimately releasing an album on that date, but most of the bands who are releasing this stuff are just doing it for the publicity, as it's a "forbidden" number in society.
See my sig for some interesting properties of said number. Coincidence? You decide! :)

Ice Cube? People listen to that trash?

I'd rather go see The Omen.

thats a shame, however exploding avatar monkeys make up for it.

Back