I'd like to direct your attention to this...

still dont make any difference what ever it is, 16th is the day.

Heheh, its a weird thenomenom that...

I mean there is seemingly absolutely no such thing as news on www.halflife2.net

Whenever anyone posts anything its allways been posted before :LOL:

What is the news? GOD WHY DO THEY DO THIS.

It is really mean you know.

KagePrototype said:
That was yesterday.
Yeah, the excitement made me a stupidhead, my bad. Let's all go back to refreshing the Steam news page.

Already a thread on it. Wow, this is exciting..

I remember reading a post from one of the valve employees saying that they would shut off the steampowered forums while the game was released....now, it may seem kinda coincidental....but...

HL2 HAS RELEASED...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a lot of excitement among the community.

Back