If u had a question u could ask any of the Half life 2 developers

looking at the first gameplay video of EP2 they look way more powerfull than they are in HL1.
Their attack is much more powerful in HL2. They can kill any human bar the player in one shot and take down an antlion guard in a few shots. They also have a slightly ammusing step-on-headcrab instant-kill attack.

One question I would ask Valve would be: How come you love to be late alot?

It would totally suck if we finally got all the things we wanted from Valve, all the way ahead of schedual.

It's backwards-speak, duh. :naughty:

Ahh, but Backwards Speech sounds a lot like tribal tounge!!!

Also, does this mean that what I heard about it being backwards speech is true? I wasn't sure when my friend told me.

I would ask for a copy of the Half-life bible so hopefully all my quistions will be answered

Yes, all the "screaming in agony" type sounds are reversed.

I just want them to tell me one meaningful thing about the G-man, so I can have something not entirely unlike a factual basis for my insane speculation.

I have another one:

"Is Gman Grodon Freeman from the future? Because if he is, that is a crappy story line. You'd might as well say that he's his father."

Another one:

"Can a canary flying from the tropics carry a cocnut from there to here in England?"

Is Gordon Freeman Mute? I hope so. He should never talk. NEVER!

Is Gordon Freeman Mute?
He frequently talks to fellow scientists and guards in Half-Life 1 and issues orders to his squad in Half-Life 2. You just never hear him, or yourself, as you the player are Gordon Freeman.

When will the long awaited Alyx Hentai game be released ???

on a totaly unrelated note:
Why are the Combine doing what they're doing ?

Mmhmm, wiping every last 'useless' species off the face of 'their' planet!

I got another one:
"Is it possible that Gman is just the confused SON of Gordon from that Alien that knocked Gordon up in Stasis?"
Man, I could SO picture Gman in a therapy session with Dr.Breen.

Back