If you could add one weapon to HL2 what would it be?

All I gotta say is "Glock Glock Bitches!"

Nah, just kidding. I would love to see some claymore mines. Just think about that early video where the combine kick that door in when Gordon is hiding behind the table... Put a nice claymore behind the door, and see maybe even the door splinter when the dude goes flying back.

Or maybe a flamethrower. That would be sick too.

the "FARSCOPE" (i think that's what they called it in Perfect dark for N64)

a sorta sniper rifle that see's through walls in a cool blue/green view. but to make it more playable, change it to a short range scanner so you can only SEE through walls that're a few meters away.

CAMPERS BEWARE.

Six Three said:
Black Hole guns are old and borrrrring :(
White Hole guns are new and cool :naughty:
Racist.

- A minigun/M-249 would be very cool in an overkill way.

- I want a gun that freezes time in the room that you're in, but you can still move around, move objects and shoot (obviously, the bullets won't move to hit the person until the effect has worn off) If you've ever played Giants (No, you haven't have you?) it'd be similar to that spell that Delphi could cast that slowed everything within the bubble except her - nothing like bullet time though. I've wanted this for ages.

- A toaster.

I would add the Super Bust A Move characters to confuse your enemies.

All of a sudden you bust out Pukadon and your enemies would instantly be like "Is that a seccond face, or his wang??? Wtf????" Then you'd shoot them.

Or you bust out Tom and Yam, and your enemies are like "Holy s***, these friggin acid frogs are flying everywhere..." And they'd run away...

Or best of all, you add Catch, and you fly away or ride on him as he turns into an airplane/train.

Now that'd be sweet...

ooo! I'd add Shmozy as a weapon!!

A gun that shoots a metel wire, with balls at each end. Good for chopping of zombie torsos, or takin' down the Striders, Hoth style.

I'd like to have a rabid ferret that you can throw onto the faces of others.

Let's see, what about:

A nailgun
A bowling ball
An axe (i want to chop limbs)
a drill
a cinder block
a screwdriver

i like melee weapons.

Spiked hammer.
Chainsaw.
Elephant gun: shoots elephants at enemies.
Rail gun.
C4 packs if they aren't already in HL2.
Gravity gun... oh wait nyuk* I am so funny.
Flamethrower.
silverware.

Potato Gun!

Or....a syringe you can go around and drug things with :)

I want that gun from South Park 64.

you know, You shoot people with it and they pause and sing

"Ooooo when i get that feeling i gotta sing, when i get that feeling.. *dun* *dun*
When i get that feeling *dun* I GOTTA SING!!!"

I'd love to see a grapplinig hook of some sort, like the tentacle in Opposing Force.

50 cal sniper rifle.

Like the prototype one that was used in Afganistan.

they can shoot through engine blocks like butter.

1- a remote controled scanner or one of those flying buzzsawas.
2- sungalsses that act like cyclops's eyes.
3- supersonic shainsaw double electric guitars like in fuliculi.
4- that brick bat with spikes in it (from some mod)
5- metal bat, i wanna break some combine limbs and watch them fight me with broken limbs.
6- desert eagle.
9- a blow gun.
10- a tazer.
11- energy boomerang, imagine a boomerang with sort of a lightsaber edge cutting through enemies :)

i like the nail gun idea :p

Gotta be 9" nails though, so they pin ppl to the walls :p and maybe if u fire a row of 10 into a wall u can jump on them and climb the wall :p like a really good puzzle :D only certain walls though :D

weapons...

i would have a glove that controlled a giant floating hand so you could pick people up and crush/throw them.

I'd also have an unusually large water gun that crushed those enemies with pressure. And of course a baseball bat with barbed wire on it ;) :flame:

The ability to develop physic neurals, and control everything around you. So I could pick up the cars and crush the combine soldiers with them, or swing the striders around into a building.

snark^ said:
A Zorg Systems ZF-1...

"Voila: the ZF1. It's light, the handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties, breaks down into four parts, undetectable by X-ray, it's the ideal weapon for quick, discreet interventions. A word on fire power: Titanium recharger, 3000 round clip with bursts of 3 to 300, with the replay button, another Zorg innovation, it's even easier. One shot... and replay sends every following shot to the same location. Then there are the Zorg oldies but goldies: rocket launcher; the always efficient flame thrower (my favorite); our famous net launcher; the arrow launcher -- with exploding or poisonous gas heads (very practical); and for the grand finale, the all new ice-cube system!"

lol hahaahhaah
Good ol 5th Element
That be so rad.

wonkers said:
50 cal sniper rifle.

The M82A1 Sniper Rifle .50cal. Its not a prototype.

Yeah it would be nice.

WHERE IS THE PINK CROWBAR?!

wonkers said:
50 cal sniper rifle.

You mean the one that the Canadian Sniper Team brought to Afganistan?

KingPing_NOR said:
The M82A1 Sniper Rifle .50cal. Its not a prototype.

Yeah it would be nice.

WHERE IS THE PINK CROWBAR?!

What makes you think it's the M82? That rifle is like 20 years old.

They've made improved versions of it.

And they are also making one with high explosive rounds. If not already made.

I would add a HEPPE (Highly Electric Protonic Particle Accelerator) that can be charged up and when fired, a surge of Highly electric Protons travel at high speeds and when come in contact with any object, the object shrinks and explodes.

I like My HEPPE :D

chriso20 said:
the "FARSCOPE" (i think that's what they called it in Perfect dark for N64)

a sorta sniper rifle that see's through walls in a cool blue/green view. but to make it more playable, change it to a short range scanner so you can only SEE through walls that're a few meters away.

CAMPERS BEWARE.

oh yeh Perfect Dark was the best game.. that gun that elvis the alien gave to you? actually i believe it was called Farsight, and it was MAD. it had a heat sensitive scope that tracked down your enemies automatically.

disruptioN_ said:
Chronoscepter and that red nuclear gun thing from Turok.

Chronoscepter was the best gun of all time i reckon and you had to collect all the pieces and kill the Campaigner with it. what about the alien weapon that froze everything around you and then mad them explode.

sorry all im reading this thread end to start

Back