If you could ask Gabe one question....

Cyanide said:
"If I asked you to give me a copy of HL2 before it ships, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question?"

Or maybe...

"When you die, do you think Krispy Kream will be able to stay profitable in the Seatle area?"

Your a ****ed up bitch to say some shit like that.

I will ask him Why he started makeing videogames when i meet him on august 17! :D

Jealous?

sHm0zY said:
I will ask him Why he started makeing videogames when i meet him on august 17! :D

Jealous?

No, I can spell.

Id prolly ask where are the binks I need more eye candy to tie me over :(

Another question i'd ask:

"How has Valve changed over the course of HL2 development?"

The comments on Gabe Newell's weight are really inappropriate, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You shallow idiots.

Neutrino said:
"Is there a seperate HL2 multiplayer besides CS:S or other source ports that will be released at the same time as HL2?"

Don't you mean "Is there HL2 Themed Multiplayer that comes with HL2?"

unburdened said:
"how much do you weight?"
No need. Really no need for that sort of thing. I've just noticed CB|Para already said something along those lines. It's not even vaguely amusing.
Same goes for Cyanide. Except your comment was worse. That's an awful thing to say and it just highlights your intense stupidity.

On topic: "Who would win in a fight - Jon Bon Jovi or Shakira?"
My money's on Shakira.

unburdened said:
"how much do you weight?"

You are one of those people that needs to stay over at Half-Life Radio site. That was totally uncalled for, it doesn't matter how much he weighs, because what does that have to do with anything???

DiSTuRbEd said:
You are one of those people that needs to stay over at Half-Life Radio site. That was totally uncalled for, it doesn't matter how much he weighs, because what does that have to do with anything???

Well said.

If you want to be a childish brat, I have many links for you..

I would ask him: "Where did you get the idea of making HL and how did it evolved during the years?"

As i said in another thread (and am now actually 'asking')

" Do you have Half-life's story from start to finish or do you make it game-by-game? "

(that'd answer sooo many questions that i have :p)

CB | Para said:
The comments on Gabe Newell's weight are really inappropriate, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You shallow idiots.
LoL thats gonna be my sig...Im just that nice of a guy :)

Well said

Yeah I think it should be a bannable offence. Cull some of the idiots here.

hahahaha, what crybabies; gabe doesnt need you professional slackers to defend him. i'm sure he probably just laughs at those comments. you guys need to relax.

Wesisapie said:
hahahaha, what crybabies; gabe doesnt need you professional slackers to defend him. i'm sure he probably just laughs at those comments. you guys need to relax.

Of course he doesn't need us to defend him, we do it because it's the right thing to do.

sHm0zY said:

Jealous?

You're totally meeting Gabe on my birthday! \o/

And jealous, not in the least. I've already met him.

Give me break. It was a joke. A stupid joke for a stupid thread. We have 40 odd pages of people who actually did ask Gabe a question and got an answer. What possible reason could there be for another thread full of hypothetical questions to ask Gabe, other than a good place to put something that you would never actually ask because it would be totally inappropriate.

What is this world coming to when you can't make a stupid little fat joke in a lame thread without a couple little bitches getting offended and throwing a fit. I used to be fat, so trust me, Gabe is capable of laughing off a couple of comments that any intelligent person (such as himself) would realize are only made in jest.

Back