If you could ask Gordon Freeman 1 Question..

Great, now the thread is going to be closed in exactly 15 posts.
I can't believe you guys accuse me of trolling/flaming, when you are clearly doing the same exact thing.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure valve informs freeman of all the updates.

Or maybe "how many moar hl2's are coming out"

erm... There are no more Half Life 2s coming out - there would only ever be one HL2.

I'd ask the man; Has he gone to the loo in the suit in the atleast 50 odd hours that he's been awake - if so does it cause a loss in suit system functions?

Is there room for two in that suit?

:naughty:

"why don't you talk or have legs and feet?"

that is all

You know what, dabomb? You are actually making a good effort and I commend you for that. This is a pretty good topic for a thread.

I think I'd ask him the question that he's probably been waiting for someone to ask: "Do you have any questions?"

Why would you even bother asking him anything?
He's not going to talk, he's a mute.

Probably witnessed something truly traumatizing as a child.

"Do you feel at all responsible for the deaths of millions around the world since it was you who put the ****in sample in the beam?"

"Do you feel at all responsible for the deaths of millions around the world since it was you who put the ****in sample in the beam?"

I don't really think it was his fault- he was kinda forced to do it, and it was his job.

"Do you really think that loading a .357 like that is healthy for it?"

I mean it is a nice revolver, I want a Python.

"Why didn't you listen to Eli and get your freak on with Alyx when she was in the mood for it ? "

I'd love to know what music the Free Man listens to.

mr. freeman... why cant you talk and why are there no cutscenes in the game which show you talking which there are none of?

If you could shut up for one second, that would be great.

Not cool, this is one of the more interesting threads we've had recently.

My question: How in the **** did you become one of the best warriors the world has ever known when only a while back you were just a geek scientist MIT graduate?

Not cool, this is one of the more interesting threads we've had recently.

My question: How in the **** did you become one of the best warriors the world has ever known when only a while back you were just a geek scientist MIT graduate?

Hey, he's like River Tam. If you're smart enough, you can learn how to do anything :D

so if we're assuming Freeman was actually capable of vocalization, I'd ask him why it took him two thousand tries to get past the tentacle silo part of freaking HL1. God damn I got tired of him losing his patience and making a break for the door over and over like that.

Hey, he's like River Tam. If you're smart enough, you can learn how to do anything :D

true, i just didn't think learning how to save the entire world from an alien empire's invasion was on the list... guess im wrong :angel:

Why do they make us [strike]where[/strike] wear these ridiculous ties?

Why do they make us where these ridiculous ties?
lolcatsdotcom34hawxyb0oh8uhe8.jpg

^ win. I myself have had a bad streak of replacing words with homophones during my IMs lately. Really bad ones like "I eight too much yesterday."

By the way, HEROES wad. Only total squares fold.

^This.

And I heard (can't remember where, so don't take this as absolute truth) that wadding tp actually catches more germs (more crevices for germs to be caught in).

Let the wadders vs. folders war begin...

I always figured that the HEV suit had a saline/sugar drip.

so are you going to ask Alyx out?? cuz if you don't I will just to let you know

Back