I'm back... guys?

Rupertvdb

Reaction score
Europe was fun and now i'm back to being obsessed with this god forsaken game. I have a squillion funny stories thanks to being a raging alky and admitted addict but they never sound as good when you repeat them...

Well.. the stripper putting my glasses inside of her made me laugh, and then when i got abusive because i couldn't see it, made my friends laugh. But that's all you get...until i find the urge to bore you.

Please, I'm already bored...Or feeling the tedium, I should say, with things today so do enlighten us.

Rupertvdb said:
Europe was fun and now i'm back to being obsessed with this god forsaken game. I have a squillion funny stories thanks to being a raging alky and admitted addict but they never sound as good when you repeat them...

Well.. the stripper putting my glasses inside of her made me laugh, and then when i got abusive because i couldn't see it, made my friends laugh. But that's all you get...until i find the urge to bore you.
You left? Sorry didn't notice :p

wait wait wait wait

you went to a strip bar and the stripper put your glasses up her cooch?

god doesnt anyone ever visit the coliseum or the effiel tower when they visit europe?

although losing your glasses in someone's "cooch" does have it's bragging rights :)

yay for paris! I guess you dont remember much

anyways, why dont you brits travel more often? it's literally a canoe ride from england to france ...we canoe loving canadians laugh at the english channel

"it's just a stream, you could cross it by the time I finish my 6 pack of molsons" ;)

actually I'm hoping to visit the UK ...sometime before I die

i swam the english channel drunk once. or maybe that was just the name of the pinball game i was playing?

KidRock said:
i swam the english channel drunk once. or maybe that was just the name of the pinball game i was playing?

you're american ...you would have been too busy hurling insults at the french to do any actual swimming ;)

CptStern said:
your american ...you would have been too busy hurling insults at the french to do any actual swimming ;)

I must say the correct american way to insult the french is to swim to there side of the channel spit on there ground and blurt out the phrase "now that you tasted my mutton how do you like it?" and swim back into good ol UK waters.

nah the correct way is to change the name of french fries into "freedom" fries ...oh wait you already did that NM :)

CptStern said:
nah the correct way is to change the name of french fries into "freedom" fries ...oh wait you already did that NM :)

heh go back to your moose pancakes and maple syrup. Isnt there a good hockey game on tonight EH?

moose pancakes? :upstare:

anyways, so Rupert what cities did you visit? I'm green with envy: havent been to europe in 5 years

A stream that stopped anyone invading for a good few centuries:O.
Lots of brits do travel to Europe though, although its not quite the same as for you perhaps. Not that there is anything is wrong with Europe, but its like taking a trip to your bakc garden. Nice to look at the wildlife, but you would would much rather...ooh, I don't know, go across the street to where the nice lady is mowing her lawn.

Farrowlesparrow said:
A stream that stopped anyone invading for a good few centuries:O.

ya just kidding about the stream thingy ...canada's so freakin huge you could drive for days without seeing anything remotely human in origin
Farrowlesparrow said:
Lots of brits do travel to Europe though, although its not quite the same as for you perhaps. Not that there is anything is wrong with Europe, but its like taking a trip to your bakc garden. Nice to look at the wildlife, but you would would much rather...ooh, I don't know, go across the street to where the nice lady is mowing her lawn.

when I was in Alicante (south of spain) there were quite a few brits, in fact discounting all the germans, brits were the second highest in terms of tourists. Went to an "Irish" pub in northern spain (La Coruna) that was owned by an ex-brit but who's staff was all spanish ...kinda weird to hear a spaniard say "Guniness or Newcastle brown ale?"

Goddamnit i passed out and forgot to post on here, soz...

ANyways i went to *big breath*

Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Perpignon, Barcelona, Cerbere, Marseille, Nice, Genou (sucked), Genous next station (got thrown off for not paying for train ticket), Somewhere in between Genou and Venice (Got thrown off again, was 5am so went to sleep on platform and didn't see what the place was called), Venice, Zagred, Split, Budapest, Prague and tomorrow i goto Reading Festival to get rained on.

More random stories, Slept rough in Barcelona in the palace gardens and woke up surrounded by feral cats, my friend got a weird rash as a result, i say rough...it really was rough, i has some trousers, my shoes, and a t shirt and it was freezing, worst sleep ever.

Harpooned a squid when i went stoned swimming, (my friend had previosuly purchased a harpoon gun, incidentally later on he got drunk and nearly killed me when he flew into a rage at being woken) it farted ink all over me.

Nearly pulled a 35 year old who looked about 50, the lights on the club came on and even in the awful state i was in (tip to all don't mix 5 pro plus pills and 5 double gins you act weird, it doesn't make a red bull substitute) i managed to escape.

Took mushrooms and got lost in the Red Light District of Amsterdam, scary...

Ummm, they are slowly coming back to me but yeah, fun, to all who just got A level results take a gap year!

CptStern said:
god doesnt anyone ever visit the coliseum or the effiel tower when they visit europe?

although losing your glasses in someone's "cooch" does have it's bragging rights :)

Yep, and Yep. I did both and still managed to fit in the getting pissed part.

Sprafa said:
I... kind of....remember you. I think..... :D

*twitches*

people don't go up Eifel tower blah blah

I have experienced that before, instead i did a load of other stuff, the cultural things i did (i really should have mentioned them, i am not purely twisted, i have a soul)

I saw loads of stuff, highlights (i did a lot more, honest) include Reich Museum in Amsterdam, Barcelona at night in general the Palace was gorgeous, Budapest by night, i went up either the Buda or the Pest which was fun, i should know which, but i don't :eek: , Surrealist museum in Prague was good.

The all time highlight was going to watch Mozart's 'Don Giovanni' in Prague, the original city it was produced in.

ah so you did see more than just the inside of a pub :)

heheh laughed at some of your experiences ..did you go as part of a tour group?

no, i went with 2 friends and met up with 2 more in Trieste which i forgot to add to my list of places i went to, we inter-railed which is fun but incredible tough. Only booked one hostel and that was the first one we stayed in.

Was an exceedingly worthwhile experience all around, China did me more good though.

can I come next time you go? I dont eat much as I plan to be on a liquid diet :)

it's America next time but sure! I want to do the Gumball rally, i can drive pretty well i just need a fast car or a really good navigator. Plus i'll be 21 so i won't get shafted by crap drinking laws.

yeah, i was hoping no one would rub the cruel salt of mockery into my anonomity based wounds.

hmm, are you the guy who has to mention weed in every post or are you someone else, sorry im not good on names, especially since yours looks likes random letters. Without focusing on them for at least a second

urmm... nope i'm the guy who has been away for a month, and that's my name sir, i'd thank you to not mock it. you fat bastard.

You were just in Paris? Poor bastard, you missed the pride of Europe. ;)

Rupe, you've gone and made a thread proclaiming: I have returned! If you want to get flamed, this is the way to do it.

Andy said:
Rupe, you've gone and made a thread proclaiming: I have returned! If you want to get flamed, this is the way to do it.

TOASTIE!!!

Sounds like you had a good laugh, although the bit with your mate and the spear gun sound pretty scary. :eek:

Back