I'm Back!

Iron Kat

Space Core
Reaction score
Hey, guys! Long time no see!!! So, what have I missed? I can't believe I've been away for two months! I'm certainly never going to request a ban again, I've missed this place too much!!

OMG! WOW! YAY!

Hello.

Welcome back to HL2.net, it's still safer here.

I don't think anything spectacular happened really, just the usual.

I bet you thought you'd never see me again!!! Well, I'm back for good now, and I don't intend to be banned again for a long, long time, if ever.

Asamo, pi, she's so asking for it.

Noooooooo!!!!!! Don't you dare ban me again, Pi!!!!

Welcome Back =] How'd the exams go? (that is why you "left" right? lol)

Just dont touch anyones genitalia...we had an AIDS epidemic.

Welcome Back =] How'd the exams go? (that is why you "left" right? lol)

I didn't leave because of exams. I've left college so I don't have any exams to do. I requested a ban because I wanted to give the forum up for Lent and I thought I wouldn't be able to do it on willpower alone. It turned out the ban would end two weeks after Easter Sunday annoyingly. Still, I'm back now and as I said before I'm not going anywhere now!!

This seems like a spam thread to me :arms:

The forums are 2x more shit now. Welcome back :p

Was wondering why you were banned. :p

WB :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who ARE you! ^-^

This is the last website you'll ever go on.... Again.

hey, i remember you from when i first joined!

welcome back!

Hey, guys! Long time no see!!! So, what have I missed? I can't believe I've been away for two months! I'm certainly never going to request a ban again, I've missed this place too much!!
Ah well, I guess good things never last.

YES! FINALLY! AN "I'M BACK"-THREAD WHERE I REMEMBER THE GUY!!! WOO!!!

...were you gone?

I requested a ban because I wanted to give the forum up for Lent and I thought I wouldn't be able to do it on willpower alone.

Isn't that... kind of the point of Lent? Giving up something (though usually a vice) purely on willpower?

She just needed a crutch, bro.

Back