i'm back

Originally posted by nietzsche
Farrowlesparrow, what if i don't have a need for a god and a religion, because they are a hindrance to my mental development/liberty? For some people they provide answers, for others they are a bottleneck. I think that treating homosexuals with the same respect as everybody else is a good thing, obviously your religion makes exceptions to the rule and categorizes people. You don't give something good to people. What you offer them is mental slavery.

This goes against what i said about not commenting in this thread again but you have lost all my respect for what you are saying. You obviously don't know what on earth you talking about. You are stating things as if you know them to be fact. It would be like me saying I know what lives on some planet over the other side of the universe. I do treat homosexual people with the same respect as other people. After all they are just people like you or I. If you have seen Christians who don't then that is sad but again people expect some kind of righteousness from Christians when we are just as much human as you. We still get faced with the same temptations the same fears everything like that.

And MrBadger, perhaps it isn't right to insult someone by calling them gay. What i said was many people are insulted by it. If someone called me a woman i wouldn't like it and that is what i was making the comparison with. If someone called me gay i wouldn't like it because i am not gay. and it is suggesting I'm something i do not wish to be.

Oh and stone it would be difficult to lock up God being as he is an all powerful being :)

Now then this is the last time i will be making comments here.

I was trying to lightern the mood sorry!?! ;(

Yeah I hope that everyone will still be talking to each other, even after this battle of ideologies...well said nietzsche

I think most people who are afraid of gay/bi people is because they are scared of what they don't understand. It is'nt all sexual mannisums, you know - you would love another as they were either sex. If you don't understand this, then you should just fcuk off somewhere were you won't find gay people - like outer space. You must relise that gay/bi people are people who are in love. Well, I *REALLY* think that's something to be ashamed of. GRR. :flame:

Oh, and welcome back :)

Well said Sniper,

And yes I also Agree with nietzsche, letting this differance in opinions split us, is exactly what we've been arguing about...

Why not love? why Lust?

And I believe everyone is open too love, no matter who they are...

I believe everyone should be open to that pain and to that pleasure... Everyone should have a chance of feeling life, and that feeling of loss...everyone,

...... yes even Lubb ....... :p

welll, this is what you get when people hate other people for no apparent reason....and Farrow.....homosexuality is perfectly natural, and not a modern phenomonon (look I can't spell...ok) and has been going on even in the days of the bible, except people back then were even more narrow-minded than they are now..... they have just as much a right to exsist and love/lust as you

Moving on......Welcome back Ray.

P.S. I know i said i wouldnt comment anymore but its quite funny to see how the thread developed.

Yeah, I know what you are talking about nietzsche (cool name btw, sorry if i spelt it wrong) thats true...and that kind of behavior was common throughout many cultures so, basically its not unnatural

Back