Im done with valves crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoRn[nBk]

They set dates and they cant even hold them wut kind of company is this? i mean they said we would have benchmarks out to the puplic on the 30th of sept so what the hell are they doing? they just gonna ignore the thing that matters most? US THE FANS without them they wouldnt be anything they need to tell us what the hell is going on and set dates and stick to them:flame: so VALVE STRIAGHTEN YOUR SELF OUT!

It's ok, relax, post this in the delay forum next time too :(

No they said Benchmarks would be out when the game was released.

So when it was said that would equal 30th September. Which newssites then wrote.

for posting that link? lol Ive seen people get accouants deleted for doing that on other fourms.

I should only get a ban if i had changed what the link was. But it said that it was ******* right on it

coolio, i see ******* has taken you. now she will use you to spread the word about her.

Thanks coolio2man I just clicked that with my folks in the room....

Originally posted by The more on
BAN HIM THERE IS VOMIT ON MY KEYBOAFD!!

lol

Yeah...not cool man...not cool at all. What scares me the most...is you actually looked at that pic before posting it here...you sick, sick person..

Originally posted by AmishSlayer
lol

Yeah...not cool man...not cool at all. What scares me the most...is you actually looked at that pic before posting it here...you sick, sick person..
proabably his wallpaper, and he is in the process of printing out a huge poster version of it.

Look at this picture, it's much funnier than *******, less disgusting (although it does have Fragmaster in it), and makes me laugh harder each and every time I see it.

And it comes with a moral too! "Don't believe anything VALVe says!"

omg im blind

BAN THIS DIRTY ASS

i think it's his mother by the way

Btw. It was sort of a pun!! I am sick of Valves crap Like the title said, well thats a visual!! :naughty:

Originally posted by Sauerkraut
omg im blind

BAN THIS DIRTY ASS

i think it's his mother by the way
I swear no one reads on this fourm. If there was a button in here that would end the world, and it said in large letters "DON'T PUSH, or you will blow us all to hell with bombs galore" you people would push it.

Originally posted by BoRn[nBk]
They set dates and they cant even hold them wut kind of company is this? i mean they said we would have benchmarks out to the puplic on the 30th of sept so what the hell are they doing? they just gonna ignore the thing that matters most? US THE FANS without them they wouldnt be anything they need to tell us what the hell is going on and set dates and stick to them:flame: so VALVE STRIAGHTEN YOUR SELF OUT!

a lot of companies miss dates, its just that most of them freaking TELL YOU. and a few of them even give reasons! what a novel idea!

Originally posted by shapeshifter
I swear no one reads on this fourm. If there was a button in here that would end the world, and it said in large letters "DON'T PUSH, or you will blow us all to hell with bombs galore" you people would push it.

I would push it ;)

This isn't funny. It's sick, cruel, twisted and demented(<---I can use these sentences for my homework!:D)
You should know better:p

i agree homer this leaving us in the dark bullshit is ****ing ridicoulous.

point proven, I pitty any of you that will raise to a position of power in the future, we are already seeing the effects of such people in power these days. PUSH PUSH PUSH>>> .

when it comes to release dates cant they do something right?

ban... that was distestful I thought I'd find a hot girl or sometin there...

Originally posted by ale2999
see you all just keep proving it over and over again lol. :eek:

I swear, if I became an age older for everytime you pressed the button--my corpse be rotting in my grave.:|
coolio2man, please, spare me my death just leave:(

Originally posted by coolio2man
Btw. It was sort of a pun!! I am sick of Valves crap Like the title said, well thats a visual!! :naughty:

I laughed so hard when I read that. Hilariously dorkish man. :dork:

Originally posted by Wilson502
when it comes to release dates cant they do something right?

No...now get over it...and go do something productive...like build a gingerbread house, and eat it......that sounds mighty tasty right now...

Originally posted by ale2999

Some people seem to find that picture hot...not me of course.

And people wonder why I worry about color sprays in HL2...

very lame. it's so 2000 it's not even funny anymore.
well, at least you didn't post goatse.. that woulda been the lowest.

oh and thanks for letting me know it was *******, i was in the middle of eating :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back