I'm going to be playing hl2 in 20 minutes!!!

$niffy

Reaction score
Because im going to sleep right now so to me it'd only seem like 20 minutes, you don't remember sleep so the second i wake up im playing hl2

:smoking:

You may not remember making this thread either if a mod looks at it :)

smart move

if I sleep now, I can't guarantee I'll wake up on time, I want to be the first to play, or atealst, among the first.

This is almost as bad as that idiot who posted here a few months ago saying that Half-Life 2 should be re-named "Full Life" instead.

I wish both of these posters misfortune.

I'm going to go make myself a sandwich, is that OK, or should I make a new thread about it?

Seriously people, we don't need a new thread every time you experience a bodily function somehow related to the release oh HL2.

Oh, we don't need them, but we're going to get them. An assload of them.

why do you people care? wankers! the guy is just excited like everyone else, get a grip guys its a fukin forum

Nerds!

Strangely, I hear little to no complaints when someone posts the 6,000th thread about the Gamespot review.

Eon Blue said:
Oh, we don't need them, but we're going to get them. An assload of them.

Yep. Tomorrow, this board will be filled with posts like "OMGZ HL2 PWNS 111!!! MY REVIEW: 102344/10 LOLZ"

muahahhaa im pulling an all nighter to play for 4 hours b4 i have to go to school.....where i can finally sleep :p

I'd seriously like to sleep because I have some thing to do today. But if there's something I'm bad at, it's sleeping. It's just too difficult.

Shanno said:
why do you people care? wankers! the guy is just excited like everyone else, get a grip guys its a fukin forum

Nerds!
I'm happy for him to be excited, I'm excited too, but that's no reason to clutter up the forums with threads like these.

There is in fact a new forum for people to go nuts in and spam their excitement to their heart's content. Read the stickies, that's what they're there for.

redundant said:
I'm happy for him to be excited, I'm excited too, but that's no reason to clutter up the forums with threads like these.

There is in fact a new forum for people to go nuts in and spam their excitement to their heart's content. Read the stickies, that's what they're there for.

Man you sound like a whinging yank.........and your an aussie.....SIGH

Get a grip sook

How can you possibly sleep? I woke up 7 hours into my sleep instantly thinking of HL2.

slider3005 said:
muahahhaa im pulling an all nighter to play for 4 hours b4 i have to go to school.....where i can finally sleep :p

I never felt bad about falling alseep during school, and it's not as embarassing as not knowing an answer to a question. :devil:

I dreamed about hl2 last night lol.. now im staying up all night (its 5am nearly) to make sure i dont sleep too long and can play it as early as possible.

Shanno said:
Man you sound like a whinging yank.........and your an aussie.....SIGH

Get a grip sook

Strongly agree.

People here need to relax. I'm sure all you bitchin about these threads have some sort of stake in HL2.net.

Give me and everyone else here who's psyched about this game a f***in break.

Yup From This Point On No Sleep Until...well Lets See Start Playing At Midnight Leave To School At 7am Without Showering...or Changing...get Home From School 3pm...play Until School Next Day...no Shower...no Food/.....no Water...come Home At 3pm....start Playing Hl2 Again...at 9pm Pass Out With Hl2 Box In Hand And Fall Into Coma. (sounds Great To Me)

Back