im off to buy a crab

skipper

Reaction score
On the Friday of the week hl2 is released im off to buy a crab to eat it and stick the shell on my head and pretend to be head crab

I always eat crab every 2 weeks on a friday but ill make this 1 more special hehe

skipper said:
On the Friday of the week hl2 is released im off to buy a crab to eat it and stick the shell on my head and pretend to be head crab

I always eat crab every 2 weeks on a friday but ill make this 1 more special hehe

Or wear it on Halloween to promote the game coming out :naughty:

damn you just made me really hungry, and interested in purchasing crab on a weekly basis.

Ty

I like that idea!
I think mine is better though.
Im going to dress my dog up as a bullsquid(or headcrab. Dunno which I want more though) then i'm going to dress up as Gordon and chase my dog down the street(who will be carring my HL2 box in his mouth) with a crowbar in hand.
Die bullsquid, die for taking my HL2. Biatch.

-Alix

Alix Mcdean said:
I like that idea!
Im going to dress my dog up as a bullsquid(or headcrab. Dunno which I want more though) then i'm going to dress up as Gordon and chase my dog down the street(who will be carring my HL2 box in his mouth) with a crowbar in hand.

-Alix
lol...bullsquid sounds better for a dog...

That would be so hilarious, please have someone take a few pictures or something if you actually do it. That's something you don't see every day (unfortunately).

Alix Mcdean said:
I like that idea!

-Alix

wow.. if u take pics.. HL2.net could have exclusive screen shots :D

Back