Im playing CS:S tonight whether its get released or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a man and apologized, can we let this thread die now?

Thanks!

Is it based on Usa Eastern Standard time?

Its almost 6pm in New York...

Will the Beta come out soon?

1more hour to go bascially

gabe said TONIGHT. Its only 3. . .so probably another 5 hours.

Good lord, you guys need to calm down. It's still only a game. Go play some CZ until it comes out.

This thread is great. I love uneducated and biased opinions. I especially like the quote, "Pick up your toys." (That was awesome, lmao) But damn Tab, I'm sorry, but you really did get owned. You can try to deny it, but there's really no use.

I didnt get owned. . .I may have gotten insulted the shit out of.. . .but I didnt get owned. . .Im sorry I just think that term is for gameplay. . . it sounds kinda geekish

Tab said:
. it sounds kinda geekish

Newflash you're on a forum...Go tell your friend's you're on a message board for Half-Life 2...see what they say

lol. . . .Not everyone that plays this game has no life.

I dunno, my steam just updated. . .gotta mean something

Cyperious said:
Uh oh, it's three and it's not up...

"Tonight" hmmm that would be about 5pm+, not at 3pm which is still the afternoon.

Hehehe... geekish? If you're outraged that you have to wait a few more hours for a beta to be opened, consider yourself one of the geeky. Nothing to be ashamed of, although I myself prefer the term "Nerd".

Anyway, if you just accept the fact that your earlier statements were rash and, frankly, retarded, I think we'll all forgive you and if you go buy CZ, or get a retail copy of HL2 when it comes out, then we'll be glad to play CS:Source with you.

Right? Everyone should just be friends with everyone.

I already did say sorry. . .scroll up

I do have CZ

The fact that you even CARE that stea is updating shows you have little to live for.

Yep. . .little to live for. . . .Got a gf. . . .im enlisted. . . . .Going RMC. . .little to live for. What exactly have you done in life?

Anyway im done posting on this thread.

Tab said:
Yep. . .little to live for. . . .Got a gf. . . .im enlisted. . . . .Going RMC. . .little to live for. What exactly have you done in life?

Anyway im done posting on this thread.

Wow want a cookie? You probably enlisted in the navy and the gf is actually a transexual.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Wow want a cookie? You probably enlisted in the navy and the gf is actually a transexual.

WtF is your problem?

stop the flames... im beginning to dislike some of the people here... so much animosity... :(

Your disrespect is amazing. Alot of people have died in the navy, to keep this country free, so you have can the right to open your rude mouth and speak whatever you want to. Im sure you were joking. . .

I suggest a lock of this thread be in order.... its outlived its use....

Tab said:
Your disrespect is amazing. Alot of people have died in the navy, to keep this country free, so you have can the right to open your rude mouth and speak whatever you want to. Im sure you were joking. . .

DiSTuRbEd said:
Btw Tab I WAS joking :p

^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back