Im stuck on the ledge...... Help

B

blade85

Ok, so i just started the game and i go down to the ledge after dog lifts up the thing so i can pass

I walk on the ledge blasting stuff out of the way but then i can't seem to pass anymore, heres a pic:
stuckherehe0.png

See that black spot on the floor? Maybe thats the problem

I can't walk any further than what i showed in the screenshot

Help!

If I'm not mistaken, there should be a rock model there which would enforce you to crouch...couple of possibilities for this to happen:
1) For some reason your game install is corrupted. Fix it with Steam.
2) You haven't paid for the game (which in this case I doubt but it's still an option) in which case you got what you paid for.

Ummm, I think you simply need to 'jump' onto that next ledge that you can see. Jump is usually the space bar, incase you were wondering.

I apologise if this seems a little harshly said, but it seems rather obvious to me :|

He cant get past the burn mark right next to the grav gun in that shot.

Try blasting the crater with the grav gun, and/or crawling by...

Ah, sorry! Didn't read your post properly.

If using the grav-gun isn't working, I'd recommend starting the game again - it's only a couple of minutes beforehand. Also, I suppose you could validate your game files by right clicking on Episode 1 in your Steam games list, clicking 'Properties', then in the 'Local Files' tab click 'Verify integrity of local game cache'.

Other than the two things above, I'm not really sure what you can do :x

Back