I'm sure this was brought up a million years ago...

Glo-Boy

Reaction score
But why isn't the scientist from HL1 who looked like Einstein included in HL2? I forgot his name and I don't feel the need to look it up, but you know who I'm talking about... oh and the other scientist who looked like uh, kevin spacey.

Remember the conversation right before you go to the test chamber and they're all like, Gordon doesn't need to hear all this, he's a highly trained professional!

You're right, blah blah.

What happened to those guys?

Glo-Boy said:
But why isn't the scientist from HL1 who looked like Einstein included in HL2? I forgot his name and I don't feel the need to look it up, but you know who I'm talking about... oh and the other scientist who looked like uh, kevin spacey.

Remember the conversation right before you go to the test chamber and they're all like, Gordon doesn't need to hear all this, he's a highly trained professional!

You're right, blah blah.

What happened to those guys?
Most likely, they died. Or even more likely, VALVe doesn't have to use just four scientists any longer.

KagePrototype said:
Maybe they are in it? We haven't seen everything in the game yet.
Well that's possible but I think showing that particular scientist would be a bit too obvious...
Einstein-like professor... talk about kliché

I saw Gabe at the gym yesterday and he told me that all the scientists but Dr. Kleiner and Eli Vance were fused together into a bloblike, super-intelligent MEGASCIENTIST in the Black Mesa Explosion. This Megascientist looks, behaves, and attacks exactly like Nihilanth and will be the final boss for HL2.

SMT said:
I saw Gabe at the gym yesterday and he told me that all the scientists but Dr. Kleiner and Eli Vance were fused together into a bloblike, super-intelligent MEGASCIENTIST in the Black Mesa Explosion. This Megascientist looks and acts exactly like Nihilanth and will be the final boss for HL2.

Old news.. we already knew that you n00b.

hahahaha..seriously though we already knew all of that incident. Isn't that one scientist from the e3 videos one of those Einstein looking
guys? The part when Gordon comes down in an elevator?

ScopeD said:
hahahaha..seriously though we already knew all of that incident. Isn't that one scientist from the e3 videos one of those Einstein looking
guys? The part when Gordon comes down in an elevator?

Einstein wasn't black. :p

are you sure about that?

maybe he was...maybe he just had a 'skin condition' and it made him look white a la neverland ranch man.

or maybe the guy they said was einstein was just a puppet who was put into the public eye by the real scientist, a black man named bubba, to keep himself from being hanged for trying to be a smart negro.

luketabor said:
lol...gabe in a gym....heh.....

:LOL:

:LOL:

On topic: very few people survive Black Mesa, it would be a bit of a bore if everyone was in the sequel

sHm0zY said:
I will miss those scientists =(
I've said it before but I hope and prey that one of the combines will say: Why do we all have to ware these ridiculous masks?

What about the scientists that escaped with Barney Calhoun? Such as Simmons and Rosenburg?

jonesey2k said:
What about the scientists that escaped with Barney Calhoun? Such as Simmons and Rosenburg?
None of them were the einstein one.

Sandler said:
It will suck if we don't get to see Rosenberg :\

While Gabe and I were on the rowing machines, he told me that Rosenberg has since defected and is allied with the Combine. He now owns a small citrus growing cooperative (prevents Combine scurvy) in Ravenholm. Part of Gordon's mission is to destroy the orchard and kill Rosenberg by firing crates of grapefruit and tangerines at him with the Manipulator.

AJ Rimmer said:
I've said it before but I hope and prey that one of the combines will say: Why do we all have to ware these ridiculous masks?

This had me laughing for a long time. Thanks for that. lmao still

:( I'm gonna miss those wacky, wacky scientists. They served as bait for aliens many-a-time. ;(

Back