Image dump D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaaallllgh.jpg

whenever I look at that I laugh uncontrollably.

dude post more hilarious math pictures...some of them were 1000x funnier than cat pics LOL...like the "X=suck my dick, fag." <---LOL!!

dude post more hilarious math pictures...some of them were 1000x funnier than cat pics LOL...like the "X=suck my dick, fag." <---LOL!!

I didn't laugh at that one because I think he did that just to get on the internet...no point on it, just something random.

Did, i post those english essays in this thread? Im too lazy and tired to search for em. If I havent then ill post them.

Im definately going to pull one of those funny math answers at some point this semester :D

dont mean to get all technical but they dont look like US troops the guy is holding an AK and the vehicle parked near them is a BMP.

I'm guessing their either Polish or Romanian soldiers.

Either way Vanilla Ice is still dope.

SpiderTruck.jpg

What has modern vehicular techonology and engineering done?

LOLGODZILLA.jpg

What has nuclear war done?

Not funny. Iwas playing Oblivion the other night, really late. I put someone unconscious using the dev console when they were facing away from me, and nothing happened, so I put them conscious again, and as soon as they turned around I jumped out of my seat because their eyes had stopped rendering, so i could see into the back of their head.

Really not good at 4am :(

2jzpo0.jpg

For those of you who are not car-smart the engine code for the supra is 2JZ (or 2JZGTE)...ah ha..two-jay-zee...he's doing a 2JZ swap...

...I laughed...

^ Yawn, inside jokes ftl.
Someone post some physics only jokes :) I saw some a few months back, very funneh!

?

"lol is liek launching da rocket in da boat lolz"

no seriously where is the laugh factor
those images make the thread go down

reminds me of a friend who in informatic class laughed at every crap he found on google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back