Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

acidpicdump67.jpg

This is my first attempt at a Demotivational Poster:
bushk.jpg

GW Bush hates the gays huh? you're a few years late on that

pn_wide_1.jpg

pn_desc3.png

kezf8vxr.png

Handcuffed pot plant.

Gotta make sure it doesn't run away or something.

Man, a smile on that girl playing with the door stop would make her a 10.
Moss garden at Gio-ji Temple, Japan

The 2008 Beijing Mahjong Game
nsfw

click for full
Firstly, the girl wearing a traditional article of Chinese lingerie with her hand in a fruit bowl represents Taiwan.

The four mahjong players also represent countries – America faces the viewer, and opposite her is China. To the right, the reclining girl is Russia, and to the left, naked and scrutinising her tiles, is Japan.

The image depicts the situation facing Taiwan, but Taiwan herself is not at the table. Only the four players of America, China, Japan and Russia will determine the outcome of this game. The skies beyond the window are dark and unsettled, as is the current situation.

The clothing the four girls at the table are wearing expresses their respective strengths. America is in a strong position, and confidently watches Taiwan for a chance to strike without being overly concerned about the state of the game.

Russia lies languidly with one leg resting on America, and an arm outstretched to China, stealthily assisting China with her concealed tiles. But Russia has no interest in Taiwan, and her tiles are not strong. She is only interested in exploiting the Taiwan situation to her advantage, sympathising with America whilst selling weapons to China.

China herself is half-naked, much of her body obscured from view by the table, preventing anyone from seeing how strong she is. One of her tiles is “East,” representing the DF-31 “East Wind” long range missile (ICBM). China also keeps some of her tiles hidden behind her, ready for any change in the game. Just how strong she really is, who can say.

On the left, the naked girl is Japan. She has no clothes at all – she is the weakest of the four. She scrutinizes her tiles intently, completely oblivious to the artful tricks the other players are employing. Japan only conceives of the Taiwan issue in terms of how she can gain regional power – she is blind to the global aspect of the game. Whilst she may have a good hand, little does she realize the game will not be won through tiles alone.

On China’s shoulder is a tattoo – the Fenghuang, or “Chinese phoenix.” This signifies the fact that in China traditional culture runs only skin deep – she is otherwise just the same as the west. On the contrary, it is Taiwan, with her traditional attire, who is the real heir to Chinese culture.

Taiwan holds a fruit knife, but it is of no use in a game of mahjong and she cannot bring it to bear. All she can do is hold onto her fruit as the game plays out.

You forgot one detail, China America etc. are all nations over 18 years old. Those girls look about 15.

imgad

img2288s.jpg

img2289.jpg

img2290kl.jpg

img2291gp.jpg

img2292l.jpg

2013 BMW Vision (prototype, headed for production)
A senior BMW official has confirmed that the wild Vision EfficientDynamics turbo-diesel plug-in hybrid is headed for production. BMW showed the concept at the Frankfurt Auto Show last year where it received an overwhelmingly positive reaction.

BMW has not confirmed if in fact the hybrid sports car will retain its 3-cylinder turbo-diesel engine and electric motor with lithium-ion battery packs. In the show car, that setup made 356-hp and 590 ft-lbs of torque, delivering a 0-62 mph time of 4.8 seconds, thanks in part to its ultra-low curb weight.

Does it come in black?

Reminds me of this:

jetskichinajapan.png

(that's real BTW)

Man that looks pretty bad. I miss the days of the old M3's
bmwefficientdynamicssup.jpg

I think it looks ok and interesting. I tend to warm up to cars that are ridiculously good performers. You know, the old "the best looking car on the track is the one out front."

And you've got to remember, with such good aerodynamic testing and data available these days, cars are going to look different. The aerodynamics are really crucial to the vehicle's performance. If you follow F1 you'll know what I mean. They can put a little fin at the bottom of the car and suddenly the car is seconds faster.

I'm not really sure what this is, but it may be a different prototype of the BMW Vision supercar:

ss142o.jpg

Looks great to me.

Reminds me of this:

(that's real BTW)

I think it looks ok and interesting. I tend to warm up to cars that are ridiculously good performers. You know, the old "the best looking car on the track is the one out front."

And you've got to remember, with such good aerodynamic testing and data available, the aerodynamics are really crucial to the vehicle's performance.

I'm not really sure what this is, but it may be a different prototype of the BMW Vision supercar:

142oc.jpg

Looks like the M1 Homage Concept
BMW-M1-Homage-Concept.jpg

Made as a successor to the M1
oldcars_029.jpg

Well, I can roughly translate it as "New for 2013: The BMW Supersport wagon (hatch?) - with Mid-engine Hybrid-drive"

The interesting headlights are the same from the Vision, if you've seen other photos of it. The roof, side skirt and rear quarter-panel are identical to the Vision. Well, the side skirt is very similar anyway. The front spoiler looks different, the doors don't have glass at the bottom (which probably won't make it into production anyway), and the 'glass' hood is gone, but all in all, it's the Vision, I think.

Oh, and the side mirrors are different.

1248517387866.jpg

I'd give him a buck...

shot blast from my shotgun to his enormous head! WHAMO JOKE.

1287296114316.jpg

Man that looks pretty bad. I miss the days of the old M3's

10614-2005-BMW-M3.jpg

/dream car.

No way! The M3 is my dream car too! Either that or a Lexus IS F. Maybe an Audi R8... oh the possibilities.

nissan_gtr.jpg

Edit: Get that thing out of the grass!

No way! The M3 is my dream car too! Either that or a Lexus IS F. Maybe an Audi R8... oh the possibilities.

Edit: Get that thing out of the grass!

Don't worry, I did exactly that above.

20101106233225clipboard.png

I bestow one of my my ugly photoshop wacom testings upon ye!

tabletgoofing.png

It's OK. The extreme center needs more red, maybe?

Wait, you drew all those lines by hand? Weren't you worried about wearing out the tip?

obeyobamahope.jpg

Back