Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have the "NIGGA YOU HILARIOUS" verison of that dog picture?

KAKAROTTOOOOOOOOO!

tyrannosaurus-rob-zombie.jpg

That's awesome Krynn. The one with the chestburster and the baby is disgustingly cute.

fixt, and this will sure enough make you all die in a horrible painfull overload of cuteness warmth in your hearts

1214263032318tx2.jpg

I fed those to my snake. It was fun watching them claw on the sides of the cage trying to escape only to be viciously bitten, choked to death and swollen whole. It funny when the snake ate it tail first since it looked like it had two heads! stupid blind mice.

I fed those to my snake. It was fun watching them claw on the sides of the cage trying to escape only to be viciously bitten, choked to death and swollen whole. It funny when the snake ate it tail first since it looked like it had two heads! stupid blind mice.

Die in a fire.

Die in a ****ing inferno while getting hit by the West-bound train

I like your style.

Do you fap to it too?

I hate you.

Snakes need food too... but I agree he didn't have to be so EVIL ABOUT IT! :|

DELUSIONAL, ARGH!

Damn, I didn't even say anything about the squeals of fear and pain. At least I didn't kill the mice before I fed it to my snake, which required me to grab it by its tail and smack its neck against the table. Sounds like fun, maybe I should of enjoyed the mice murder instead of my snake.

****ing knob head, go be a dick somewhere else.

Hahahaha

That's some good parenting there.
It really is.

Watch this before trying to understand these pics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVgYWHg8Nk

fixt.jpg

2-1.jpg

am i the only one who think he looks like Kane? (not hitler, the doctor)
kane2.jpg

sorry im boored and everything is incredibly amusing to me at this moment, if you dont laugh, i dont blame you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back