Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFW

SherryCujo.jpg

I should go set that as my Dad's New Wife's desktop wallpaper.

She'd have a heart attack. She's crazy afraid of snakes, like some people are of buttons or oranges.

Mmmm monkey juice! Gets the blood flowing and the parasites crawling!

I have ALWAYS wondered if snakes ever did that. I wonder how far one could get.

Hey Fusion, would it hurt to post multiple images in one post rather than one image in multiple posts? :dork:

Hey Fusion, would it hurt to post multiple images in one post rather than one image in multiple posts? :dork:

Hey Raziaar, COULD YOU POST SOME IMAGES YOU CHEAP BASTARD?!

Anyways, this is actually pretty well done-

Hey Raziaar, COULD YOU POST SOME IMAGES YOU CHEAP BASTARD?!

It's already well established that I don't, or rarely post pictures in here. So quit yer whining!

And lol at that tetris tattoo. I find colored tattoos kind of an eyesore.

LOL I've seen that before. The last girl needs a caption of "You're doing it wrong!"

At first I was thinking, "Well that's silly cute" and then I saw the last image...

Oh god , thats one of the worst advertisements ever. Its practically saying only wierd people use it.

^
9 cute Asians licking and playfully eating pussy is not always as awesome as it sounds.

You guys know that retarded kid I'm always complaining about? He's always doing that kind of shit to his pet chiuahua. Like, letting it lick his tongue and licking it and shit. Goddamn, I hate him.

I used to kiss my dog back in the day. It'd lick my lips while I kiss it's tounge....mmmmm. hot.

I just realized I often kiss my iguana.

One of these days I'm just going to go ahead and eat him for dinner though.

I'd kiss my Leopard Gecko if he wasn't swimming in disease and salmonella, so I always just blow him kissies.

That's because it sweet talks you.

And lol ZT... samanilla.

mindless, that picture would be better if the fingers and grass were removed.

put that on my todo list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back